IGNORED

Taiwanese "Light Sixer" w/joysticks, paddles, box, original manual, etc

kruuth

OK, In your other topic, you said- "I recently snagged an original wood grain 2600 at an estate sale, with box, manual, tv box, etc."

Now you say you found it in the attic? You also say you have a Vader, but in your other thread you said you only have Activision Hockey. So, what do you play on your Vader? I was thinking about trying to come up with the money to buy this, after our PMs about it, but, these discrepancies worry me.

I wish you luck on your sale, but I'm no longer interested. :(

Edited by RamrodHare
  • Like 2

OK, In your other topic, you said- "I recently snagged an original wood grain 2600 at an estate sale, with box, manual, tv box, etc."

Now you say you found it in the attic? You also say you have a Vader, but in your other thread you said you only have Activision Hockey. So, what do you play on your Vader? I was thinking about trying to come up with the money to buy this, after our PMs about it, but, these discrepancies worry me.

I wish you luck on your sale, but I'm no longer interested. :(

Come on man, he speaks the kruuth.

In case anyone is wondering about the other topic Ramrod is talking about it is http://atariage.com/forums/topic/274173-found-like-new-warner-wood-grain-2600-problems-with-power/

and this particular post

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/274173-found-like-new-warner-wood-grain-2600-problems-with-power/?do=findComment&comment=3933638 appears that he is talking about the same exact console found in his attic.

Edited by SignGuy81
  • Like 1

Wow all that and edits.

English isn't my first. I should not have used "snagged" and I am sorry. I am in the process of moving halfway across the country and got a very good deal on a house an so I thought that was appropriate since anything in the house was also mine. In this case, there was this unit, in a plastic bag in the attic. There was also a bunch of lumber, and some dishes.

I have never scammed anyone. I'm also active on the KLOV forums and never scammed someone there. I didn't test with anything but the cart because everything else is crated up and is coming to the new place slowly as work permits. Would everyone like a picture of the vader next to the light sixer for comparison? I'm sure that I can find it if I go through enough boxes around here. Would that make everyone happy?

Wow all that and edits.

English isn't my first. I should not have used "snagged" and I am sorry. I am in the process of moving halfway across the country and got a very good deal on a house an so I thought that was appropriate since anything in the house was also mine. In this case, there was this unit, in a plastic bag in the attic. There was also a bunch of lumber, and some dishes.

I have never scammed anyone. I'm also active on the KLOV forums and never scammed someone there. I didn't test with anything but the cart because everything else is crated up and is coming to the new place slowly as work permits. Would everyone like a picture of the vader next to the light sixer for comparison? I'm sure that I can find it if I go through enough boxes around here. Would that make everyone happy?

Wasn't just "snagged" it was also the

I am not sure how it works, but I'll entertain offers north of $50.

but same unit

Found like new Warner wood grain 2600. Problems with power.

• 4 months later...

Now that unpacking is done on the new estate. The pictures follow:

20180528 150658[1]

How playing. Harmony.

20180528 150734[1]

The execution berzerk

20180528 150826

The execution frogger

20180528 150945

The execution riddle sphinx

20180528 151048

The execution masters' universe
Yeah....I didn't know how to ask the pricing acceptable.
Edited by kruuth