IGNORED

2017 Game Of The Year?

mr_intv

I can tell you the exact amount of bugs, and how they effect gameplay and fun. But why give it to you.

Go ahead and go read that review thread so you can copy and paste your answer.

We will wait.

Your a piece of work brother... full of yourself... If you cant take criticism you are in the wrong business..

Is nice to see, that homebrews still are burning down the community :D May just stop making new games and we all can enjoy what we have TOGETHER :D And lets be true, m-crew is right that the quality went a bit down. I mean Copter Command has gamebreaking issues and Game Factory is not even working on PAL systems as far as I know. Most homebrews feel not well polished.

See, I just start to feed the fire, so lets burry fucking homebrews, they bring nothing but hatred.

Carefull Ignorama have an opinion or speaking anything but praise or speaking the truth will have the hounds out.

I can tell you the exact amount of bugs, and how they effect gameplay and fun. But why give it to you.

We will wait.

Really so why don't you share it with the rest of the Community ... I wonder where you got those answer hmmm let me think oh yes the community after it was released... because when you released the game it was perfect in your eyes right.. If not it would have not been released in that form.. right...

But for a second I’ll pretend I wasn’t involved in the creation of Copter Command. I don’t know of any “game breaking issues”. It’s a great game in my opinion and still a game I play myself. So I guess ignorance is bliss.

Getting invincible seems pretty game breaking for me.

I can take criticism just fine.

It’s all the mis-information , unfactual statements, and assuming that is uncalled for.

Still waiting on your Jr Pac Man list of bugs.

Theres no assuming , it is what it is and you know it. mis-information, unfactual statements and assuming that sound like deflecting to me..

I listed what bugs happened to me while i played the game all were true all happened when i played..

So stop your deflecting ...

Actually I am agknowledging your critisism of Jr Pac Man. Let’s go deeper with it. I’m trying to get to the heart of your issues with it.

Deflecting is changing the subject or something. Really, when you are playing the game what bugs are ruining your playing of it.

I really want to know.

I am not really active here anymore, but when I was Rev was really not this kind of person, so I wonder what happened. You guys will have your reasons, personally I had the opinion that you both are from the good side of the people here and the heck, I am sure I shown enough in the last couple of years that I am not thinking this of everyone.

• Like 1

I am not really active here anymore, but when I was Rev was really not this kind of person, so I wonder what happened. You guys will have your reasons, personally I had the opinion that you both are from the good side of the people here and the heck, I am sure I shown enough in the last couple of years that I am not thinking this of everyone.

What kind of person do you think I am.

And did you form this opinion from this thread alone or others?

Actually I am agknowledging your critisism of Jr Pac Man. Let’s go deeper with it. I’m trying to get to the heart of your issues with it.

Deflecting is changing the subject or something. Really, when you are playing the game what bugs are ruining your playing of it.

I really want to know.

Ill tell you the most annoying one, When I finished eating all the dots in the maze it would not got to the next level.. I would just be in that maze going in circles waiting to see if it would go to next the next level but No I had to hit reset and start again. This happened very often,

Im not going any further with this and Jr Pac Man no more comments or references from me on this game. Looking forward to the updated game when all the bugs are fixed..

Cheers

Thank You for your kinds words Ignorama!!!!

Cheers Brother

What kind of person do you think I am.

And did you form this opinion from this thread alone or others?

A not bitchy one. And I definitely did not took this thread, because if I would I could not come to that conclusion. You made a lot nice work for the community, many contests and giveaways. I was never a friend of your way to wash citicism away and I sometimes really hated you for spamming threads of other Publishers if there was a topic related discussion about things which went completely wrong. But at least it all fits in the role I saw in your community work, even if it was terrible often, because it more heated things up instead of cooling them down (which was pretty sure not your intention, at least I think so).

So in my opinion you are one (if not THE) of the cornerstones of the Intellivision community and done a lot of great things, despite your sometimes stupid spamming. But if I see your behaviour here it seems you went a bit sour, a turn I never could have imagined.

Edited by Ignorama

It takes a lot to get me ‘bent out of shape’ and this thread is very far from it. Sorry to disappoint you.

Plus, I had fun. How about Y’all?

Well I'm glad to hear.

Always entertaining here in our little corner of AA that's for sure..

Fun Time after Time lol

A not bitchy one. And I definitely did not took this thread, because if I would I could not come to that conclusion. You made a lot nice work for the community, many contests and giveaways. I was never a friend of your way to wash citicism away and I sometimes really hated you for spamming threads of other Publishers if there was a topic related discussion about things which went completely wrong. But at least it all fits in the role I saw in your community work, even it was terrible often, because it more heated things up instead of cooling them down (which was pretty sure not your intention, at least I think so).

So in my opinion you are on of the cornerstones of the Intellivision community and done a lot of great things, despite your sometimes stupid spamming. But if I look in your behaviour here it seems you went a bit sour, a turn I never could have imagined.

I kinda think my spamming has subsided as of recent past or a little longer. Any outside perspective on my spamming???? I can fully understand you on that end. I pledge to not spam as much.

Everyone is free to criticize all they want, has never stopped anyone in the past.

Just be prepared if anyone wishes to refute or rebut if need be.

Edited by Rev

What the hell happened to the thread I started? I shouldnt have expected anything else. I love you all in some weird blocky pixelated sort of way. I have not spent a lot of time with JR Pacman and Im not going to state all the bugs because I have not seen all of them but the 2 that I have experienced a few times do hamper the overall fun factor for me.....for now......those being the level not completing and when the level suddenly ends as Im still munching away. I have the utmost confidence that these issues will be dealt with and Ill (well) all enjoy this game for what it is. For me, even with buggy issues, this is a very good game. I did not believe m-crew was trying to start a riot, I dunno, its just a game with some bugs that are getting worked out. Im sure a patch or a fix or whatever the proper term is will be out soon enough.

• Like 1

So in my opinion you are one (if not THE) of the cornerstones of the Intellivision community and done a lot of great things,

He sure has and there is no denying that, Kiddo's to Rev .

But it takes all of us to make a community and no one part is more important to the community then the whole.

Cheers

I kinda think my spamming has subsided as of recent past or a little longer. Any outside perspective on my spamming???? I can fully understand you on that end. I pledge to not spam as much.

Funny thing I sort of enjoyed your spamming episodes. It added to the enjoyment.. lol