IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 2 ~ Battlezone

Vocelli

Sounds like you married the right woman, chum. :)

I didn't play much last week since I've never been a big BurgerTime fan, but Battlezone and Robot Tank are both games I really enjoy. I ended up sitting down with the misses and taking turns playing Battlezone for about 2 hours tonight and while she did ultimately win our competition with her score of 124,000 I was still pretty happy with my high score of...

Battlezone (B/B Difficultly, Game 1): 118,000

6RxgHxd.jpg

I also had a ton of fun playing the Sit & Spin bonus game afterwards. It was a really relaxing diversion from the main game and I quickly learned that placing accurate shots on the UFOs were the key to getting a good score in this game variant. During my best game I shot down 5 UFOs and lucked out by having one UFO crash into a Super Tank, netting me a total score of...

Battlezone: Sit & Spin Bonus Game (B/B Difficulty, Game 1): 71,000

zOq2nfd.jpg

Battlezone: 78000

Spit & Sin (maybe I should spell check):30000

Don't know if I should admit it, but when I first borrowed and played this game as a kid I didn't realize you could move forward and backward. Basically played it as sit and spin game for a few days til someone pointed it out to me.

Atari really ramped things up when they made this game...THREE superfluous zeroes in the scoring!

post-50824-0-27602800-1517091420_thumb.jpg

post-50824-0-82214400-1517091577_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Sounds like you married the right woman, chum. :)

I won't argue with you about that. :lol: She's usually happy to play some Atari and I've found that it really helps me to play my best when I have someone sitting next to me to play against, especially when she kicks my butt and makes me work for it if I want to win.