9 members have voted

1. 1. Which game in Round 6?

• Pinball
    • Congo Bongo
    • Sharp Shot (read scoring system)
    • Ice Trek
    • Buzz Bombers

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Since all for "loser" games hat 0 votes they are tied, even without any love and so moved to the next voting. The free slot was filled with Sharp Shot, because the Sharp Shot Topic mentioned a HSC contest. The Voting ends on 27th of January 23:59 EST.

But since its a collection of several mini games we need special scoring there, I'll try to explain it. Feel free to ask questions if you have problems to understand what I want to say.

Sharp Shot would be a special scoring game. We would play all mini games and in every game there would be a ranking. The final score will be the average rank. For example: If you placed 2nd, 2nd, 2nd and 2nd your average place is 2,0. If another player was 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th his average place would be 2,75. The first player would be better in the final ranking.

Another example: If you placed 1st, 1st, 3rd and 3rd your average would be 2,0. If another player ends in 2nd position in every game he would also have a average of 2,0. In this special case the first player would be higher in the final ranking. If the average is the same, the best position in a single game is the tie breaker.

Last example: If you get 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd and another player ends 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd both players would be completely tied and end in the same rank and get the same points.

Hopefully its understandable. If not please ask. Special Scoring is no multi scoring. The points for the HSC are given for the combined final ranking.

Edited by Ignorama

And to remove that slight gap in the rules: When you deliver the best score in one game, but do not post any score for the other games, your average of course wont be 1,0. You will be calculated with the worst ranking for each game you dont post a score. That means the place right behind the lowest entry.

I am a bit tired right now. I try to open the thread this evening, maybe it will be tomorrow. But the rules are here, so you can already start to play. Each mini game and as many points as possible. If I remember correctly there are no difficulty settings, if that is not true just take the highest difficulty as usual.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1