• Fight For The Cup Super Pro Hockey
    • Hotel Bunny
    • Jawcrusher
    • Jr. Pac-Man
    • Laser Sharks (cartridge)
    • Oregon Trail
    • Space Beaver (Mattel Version)
  2. 2. Best ReRelease of 2017

• Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe (Standard Edition)
    • BC's Quest for Tires (Standard Edition)
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Since no has starting this thread and we are almost in February. I have attempting this. I have added every game released last year and I am using some crazy formula formatted in no logical or systematically way.. lol I think 3 weeks of voting will give everyone a chance to vote.

Voting Ends Feb 18 2018...

Cheers and have fun..

Edited by m-crew

m-crew, try to ask Albert if he makes you change the game title. I don't know if it's possible in a poll though

I just copied and pasted the game releases from Rev's website.. Sorry Guys.. I can't edit it now it expired for me , but I have asked Albert to pin and make vote's visable, ill ask him if he can edit that mistake as well..

Thanks

Cheers

Edited by m-crew

it is unfair to just add a new voting option after people have already cast their vote.

im sure if they were going to vote for moon Blast , they would of found the mistake and mentioned it already.. Just like the spelling mistake. But what ever you like do to go for it. I think how I split the vote apart works well with last years releases.. Hopefully Albert can make the changes ASAP..

Cheers

Done Pls check and let me know if I have messed things up again... Hopefully not

Sorry Guys , I tried this morning but I must of been still asleep..

@Albert could you please Close this Thread...Thank You !!

Everyone who has voted in thread could you please vote in the Revised Thread..

Sorry for my f@ck ups once again.

Cheers

Fun fact: Moonblast is a move, one of the best fairy type moves, in the Pokemon franchise. It has a base Power of 95 and a 30% to lower the special attack stat of the target by one stage. Pretty strong, especially against Dragon, Dark and Fighting-Type Pokemon.

It doesnt belong in any way to this topic, and it probably doesnt interests anybody here, but god damn, its a FUN-fact! :D

• Like 1

May we should delete all threads, pretend this shit never happened and give all 2017 games the title "game of the year". In fact the voting is pointless anyways, because people just vote, even if they dont know every game.* And in fact in such a small market I really dont see the benefit from saying "hey, this is better than that". Its just a slap in the face for the losing developers. We had hurt feelings in these votings in the past as well, so may just draw a line under this. Valter is not here anymore (at least it seems so at the moment) and it was his voting every year. So let it be his voting and move on. No hurt feelings, no drama.

* - Fun-Fact: I did this myself for Piggy Bank, just because I wanted not Elektronite to win back then. I never thought its a good game, it was okayisch at its best. Most Elektronite games are a lot better in almost any point. But William was tilting and insulting again and again and so people just voted to make him lose. Its a perfect example why these votings do not really benefit anyone. Today we saw another example.

Edited by Ignorama