• Hotel Bunny
    • Jawcrusher
    • Jr. Pac-Man
    • Laser Sharks (cartridge)
    • Moon Blast
    • Oregon Bound
    • Space Beaver (Mattel Version)
  2. 2. Best ReRelease of 2017

• Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe (Standard Edition)
    • BC's Quest for Tires (Standard Edition)
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Since no has starting this thread and we are almost in February. I have attempting this. I have added every game released last year and I am using some crazy formula formatted in no logical or systematically way.. lol I think 3 weeks of voting will give everyone a chance to vote.
Voting Ends Feb 18 2018...
Cheers and have fun..

I don't like how it forces you to vote in the second poll (best rerelease). I don't really care about any of those games. I just wanted to vote in the first poll (best new/updated game). I chose Kroz because standard editions generally piss me off, especially ones that include only one overlay. But my real vote goes to Jr. Pac-Man, due to my heavy involvement in its original announcement, and the fact that I got it for free. :)

Even it has some problems, I go with Jr. Pac-Man. It's a great game and goes to the limits of the Intellivision (probably because of this are the small problems). Thank you to all involved in creating it!

My rerelease vote goes to BCs Quest For Tires. It's a superb game and well done! And with the rerelease everybody got the chance to get his hands on it!

• Like 3

Even it has some problems, I go with Jr. Pac-Man. It's a great game and goes to the limits of the Intellivision (probably because of this are the small problems). Thank you to all involved in creating it!

My rerelease vote goes to BCs Quest For Tires. It's a superb game and well done! And with the rerelease everybody got the chance to get his hands on it!

Thanks for sharing your opinions with us...

Cheers

Na, all my shots are up to date.....I think......*cough**cough**vote for hockey**Cough*

Shots as in slap shots , or wrist shots, or a back hand shots... or a shot of Rye like I had the other night?

I always loved Denis Savard spinorama shot... lol

• Like 1