• Laser Sharks
    • Moon Blast
    • Oregon Bound
    • "I only play the original 125!"
  2. 2. Best Bootleg/Hack/Update/Re-Release-Physical

• Fight For the Cup Super Pro Hockey
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz
    • Space Beaver (Original Mattel)
    • Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe (Regular box)
    • Abstaining makes the heart grow fonder
  3. 3. Best Box Art/Packaging/Manual/Overlays etc.

• Fight for the Cup Super Pro Hockey
    • Hotel Bunny
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz
    • Jawcrusher
    • Jr. Pac-Man
    • Laser Sharks
    • Moon Blast
    • Oregon Bound
    • Space Beaver (Mattel Version)
    • "I have my own crayons."
  4. 4. Game of the Year-Legacy version (all releases together)

• Fight for the Cup Super Pro Hockey
    • Hotel Bunny
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz
    • Jawcrusher
    • Jr. Pac-Man
    • Laser Sharks
    • Moon Blast
    • Oregon Bound
    • Space Beaver (Mattel Version)
    • "It still doesn't look like anything to me"
  5. 5. Favorite Intellivision related podcast

• The Intellivisionaires
    • IntariVisions
    • "What's a podcast?"

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Since vprette is awol, I have again created the Poll using the same format as last year since I doubt we would all collectively agree on the format (as usual.)

It was scheduled to start on January 30th like last year but several people have asked me to start it sooner.

New category this year: Favorite Intellivision related podcast

The poll will close no sooner than February 14th, 2018 and no later than February 28th, 2018 and Albert or another mod will lock the thread at that time.

As usual, argue away.

Fixed typo for Kroz, with apologies to Elektronite

• Like 2

So who made you King of Kings around here and who are these people that asked you to start this poll again.. Are they the self proclaimed leaders of this forum?

Here we go , The self proclaimed "Blue" Brotherhood has decieded that the pervious voting thread was not good enough.

this section Of AA is not A Dictatorship like some Arrogant, Self Entitlement and Self centred people think .

WOW is all I can say ...

• Like 1

It does show in all that went on here, so there's no deflecting the truth.

Deflecting is the word of the month around here. lol ;) :)

I will be getting bashed for this statement from the same self proclaimed few...

Let the entertainment begin.. lol

Cheers

At least its comforting to see, that I am not the only reason for bitching :lol: Seriously, I often thought it would be peaceful here without my ranting but damn... No matter where, no matter what topic, the shit is burning.

If you look at it , it's the same few with the same .... Ill stop there because this was supposed to be fun.

Wow is all I can say right now...

Well, I still have no clue what the fuck happened here. But I have to agree that is completely weird of Tarzilla to open a thread just minutes after there was a thread opened for this. I could actually see Revs Problem with the first one, but it was fixed so the second one was fine.

If this here was planned, which sounds like it was, why not mentioning it in the thread of mr-intv already? Just one single post there and everyone would have known about this schedule. And Tarzilla can not have missed that one, because he posted there.

It looks honestly just like a childish move and I dont get it anymore.

• Like 1

Well, I still have no clue what the fuck happened here. But I have to agree that is completely weird of Tarzilla to open a thread just minutes after there was a thread opened for this. I could actually see Revs Problem with the first one, but it was fixed so the second one was fine.

If this here was planned, which sounds like it was, why not mentioning it in the thread of mr-intv already? Just one single post there and everyone would have known about this schedule. And Tarzilla can not have missed that one, because he posted there.

It looks honestly just like a childish move and I dont get it anymore.

Ditto , you hit the spot.. and what I mentioned above...

Calm down, guys. Everybody, just go watch football. :)

I'm calm just saying it how it is .. I think over the years some people heads have swollen so big that they forget that they are part of a community and don't run the show around here.

That's all

It has become like animal farm

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.. ;) :)

Edited by m-crew

Its undeniable a pretty dump move of Tarzilla. If people wont like the other thread its okay, but I think it should at least be talked about it and then, as a community descision, restarted. Maybe m-crew should have also first talked about his plans in a discussion-thread, I would agree on that one. BUT at least he just wanted to make something happened the community my desires. If it wasnt perfect, well, what about Tarzilla mentioning his plans and generate a reasonable base. No, he did not even tried that, instead he dick moved in just opening a 3rd thread and proclaiming that this is the real shit.

I missed the past between these guys and so I do not want to pick a side, I start to judge the actions from what I see and what I saw so far was pretty embarassing for many people I thought that would be better than that. So in this special case I have to agree with m-crew: That the fuck just happened here?

Edit: If that is the so called INTV Brotherhood, man I was never so happy to not have joined this mess as I am right now.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 2

A lot of assuming here yet again.

I had nothing to do with this new voting thread by Tarzilla. Why don’t you ask him instead of assuming.

Now I’m going to assume something since that is popular here. Maybe he didn’t see yours since he has you on ‘ignore’

Do not include me with your wild conspiracy theories about entitlement and blue brotherhood whatever that means.

• Like 1

I had nothing to do with this new voting thread by Tarzilla. Why don’t you ask him instead of assuming.

Now I’m going to assume something since that is popular here. Maybe he didn’t see yours since he has you on ‘ignore’

Do not include me with your wild conspiracy theories about entitlement and blue brotherhood whatever that means.

no one pointed at you ,SO don't know where you got that from..

Edited by m-crew

I wont chose any side, I will stay the lone wolf I always was. That makes life here a lot easier, since I dont have to watch out who I might or might not hurt with my opinions.

As for Revs explanations: The timing makes it more than unlikely. I also dont think Rev is involved in this one here, so I distance myself from blaming him here. But this here did not happened just by accident, I mean please...

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

Keep playing your games as usual and making excuses for others.

you did like his post and did mention there was another thread and he could see that , plus my post are quoted by others he would be able to see them and see what threads were started when people post in them.. So get real and stop deflecting .. ;)

and you know he has me in Ignore right.. ;)

Edited by m-crew

So who made you King of Kings around here and who are these people that asked you to start this poll again.. Are they the self proclaimed leaders of this forum?Here we go , The self proclaimed "Blue" Brotherhood has decieded that the pervious voting thread was not good enough.this section Of AA is not A Dictatorship like some Arrogant, Self Entitlement and Self centred people think .WOW is all I can say ...

“Who are these people that asked you to start this poll”

“Self proclaimed leaders”

“Self proclaimed blue brotherhood has decided”

“AA is not a dictatorship like some arrogant, self entitlement, self centered people think”

—————-

So, you think someone asked Tarzilla to make this poll? You came to this conclusion how? Do you have any guesses who that/those individuals are?

Please provide a list of the AA people by name that you classify as “Self proclaimed leaders” and what words or actions you think make them “Self proclaimed leaders”

What is “blue brotherhood”

Which members or people or group of people, by name, think that AA is a dictatorship?

Please provide your list of people that are: arrogant, self entitled, self centered

———-

And don’t deflect the questions. Go ahead and lay it on us.