• Laser Sharks
    • Moon Blast
    • Oregon Bound
    • "I only play the original 125!"
  2. 2. Best Bootleg/Hack/Update/Re-Release-Physical

• Fight For the Cup Super Pro Hockey
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz
    • Space Beaver (Original Mattel)
    • Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe (Regular box)
    • Abstaining makes the heart grow fonder
  3. 3. Best Box Art/Packaging/Manual/Overlays etc.

• Fight for the Cup Super Pro Hockey
    • Hotel Bunny
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz
    • Jawcrusher
    • Jr. Pac-Man
    • Laser Sharks
    • Moon Blast
    • Oregon Bound
    • Space Beaver (Mattel Version)
    • "I have my own crayons."
  4. 4. Game of the Year-Legacy version (all releases together)

• Fight for the Cup Super Pro Hockey
    • Hotel Bunny
    • The Lost Caves of Kroz
    • Jawcrusher
    • Jr. Pac-Man
    • Laser Sharks
    • Moon Blast
    • Oregon Bound
    • Space Beaver (Mattel Version)
    • "It still doesn't look like anything to me"
  5. 5. Favorite Intellivision related podcast

• The Intellivisionaires
    • IntariVisions
    • "What's a podcast?"

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Since vprette is awol, I have again created the Poll using the same format as last year since I doubt we would all collectively agree on the format (as usual.)

It was scheduled to start on January 30th like last year but several people have asked me to start it sooner.

The poll will close no sooner than February 14th, 2018 and no later than February 28th, 2018 and Albert or another mod will lock the thread at that time.

As usual, argue away.

Since vprette is awol, I have again created the Poll using the same format as last year since I doubt we would all collectively agree on the format (as usual.)

It was scheduled to start on January 30th like last year but several people have asked me to start it sooner.

New category this year: Favorite Intellivision related podcast

The poll will close no sooner than February 14th, 2018 and no later than February 28th, 2018 and Albert or another mod will lock the thread at that time.

As usual, argue away.

Rev likes this

Like This

A member of the INTV Blue Brotherhood

"16 Directions of Fun!"

What can an Intellivision do? Have a look...

http://atariage.com/...tellivision-do/

MultiQuote

And Really , I don't need to explain anything to you Rev? Because in the end people can choose what the want to believe because actions prove more than words..

lol

Have fun and im done discussing this with you..

Cheers Brother and thanks for everything you do and have been doing for this community .. like I said its much appreciated..

Cheers..

Entertainment at its finest.. :)

it would be nice if you vote in the original voting thread as well, like you have voted in this one. But that's just what I think. Not that what I think is worth much.

Cheers

Edited by m-crew

If BC's Quest for Tires hasn't been nominated in a previous poll than it should be included in the first category.

If Oregon Bound uses ported old basic code that was written by others, it might be miscategorised. Sure graphics and sound effects are all new code and ported code might need a bit of work and skill to run in Intybasic, but it's not the same as all new code. That's even if games with all new code game idea is borrowed from others. An all original game idea is even nicer, all things being equal.

This will be a bit of a tough one for me between Jawbreaker and Jr Pac. (Admittedly I havent played much of Oregon Bound, and while it is very well done, Im not sure it is my style relative to the other games). The current issues with Jr Pac notwithstanding, it really is a beautiful game, that said, Jawbreaker caught me off guard as to how much I enjoyed playing it. Im going to have to revisit these before I make my choice. ?

So who made you King of Kings around here and who are these people that asked you to start this poll again.. Are they the self proclaimed leaders of this forum?

Here we go , The self proclaimed "Blue" Brotherhood has decieded that the pervious voting thread was not good enough.

this section Of AA is not A Dictatorship like some Arrogant, Self Entitlement and Self centred people think .

WOW is all I can say ...

4f8.jpg

• Like 1

I'm calm just saying it how it is .. I think over the years some people heads have swollen so big that they forget that they are part of a community and don't run the show around here.

That's all

It has become like animal farm

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.. ;):)

n7gpr9.jpg

• Like 1

And Really , I don't need to explain anything to you Rev? Because in the end people can choose what the want to believe because actions prove more than words..

lol

Have fun and im done discussing this with you..

Cheers Brother and thanks for everything you do and have been doing for this community .. like I said its much appreciated..

Cheers..

Entertainment at its finest.. :)

it would be nice if you vote in the original voting thread as well, like you have voted in this one. But that's just what I think. Not that what I think is worth much.

Cheers

its-a-conspiracy-conspiracy.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1

@thehatman, Thanks for the seeing all the humor in my post's .. ;) lol but ,

it is what it is and there is no denying that. Everyone can make their own conclusions in the end on what went and goes on around here..

Peace out brother.

Oh, well then, let me be perfectly clear on the subject here; I didn't see any humor in your posts.

What I did see was you going off over a nothing issue, freaking out and then slinging mud at others in the forum for no real reason other than their having the audacity to suggest you might be wrong or overreacting. So please do not try to frame my response to your posts as anything other than me pointing out what a loon you've been acting like around here lately and that no amount of passive-aggressive "lol-ing", smiley faces or "Cheers-ing" scattered throughout your rantings makes up for you being such a tool to everyone here.

And before I get lumped into the evil "Blue Brotherhood" thingy, let me just say that I have no idea what that is and am not a member.

That being said, to whomever is in charge of membership in this evil AtariAge Blue Brotherhood Association (or ABBA for short), I hereby submit myself for entry into your dastardly little club. I hope that I can live up to the underhanded, scheming, maniacal, hopefully postage price jacking evil standards that ABBA has terrorized everyone in this community with. Or at least that the club has cool t-shirts for members.

Cheers!

• Like 2

Oh, well then, let me be perfectly clear on the subject here; I didn't see any humor in your posts.

What I did see was you going off over a nothing issue, freaking out and then slinging mud at others in the forum for no real reason other than their having the audacity to suggest you might be wrong or overreacting. So please do not try to frame my response to your posts as anything other than me pointing out what a loon you've been acting like around here lately and that no amount of passive-aggressive "lol-ing", smiley faces or "Cheers-ing" scattered throughout your rantings makes up for you being such a tool to everyone here.

And before I get lumped into the evil "Blue Brotherhood" thingy, let me just say that I have no idea what that is and am not a member.

That being said, to whomever is in charge of membership in this evil AtariAge Blue Brotherhood Association (or ABBA for short), I hereby submit myself for entry into your dastardly little club. I hope that I can live up to the underhanded, scheming, maniacal, hopefully postage price jacking evil standards that ABBA has terrorized everyone in this community with. Or at least that the club has cool t-shirts for members.

Cheers!

I guess you have your blinders on , that's all Im going to say..

And what are you doing right now.. Flinging mud your self..

Keep deflecting as usual.. Like I said people can make up their own conclusion..

Really you think I thought you thought you were seeing humor in my post's.. All you were doing is singling out one person....

Cheers

I think m-crew and Rev have a love hate relationship. I dont think there was really any malace on m-crews initial comments on his views of Jr Pacman. I believe he even stated that he still liked the game. But what I do know is that there are too many threads going with the same agruments going on and its getting a tad irritating. I started a simple thread asking about if there was any news on a potential 2017 GOTY vote and its been a shit storm ever since. So I guess its all my fault. There would be nothing but peace and harmony had I not started that thread....certain members(m-crew being one), seem to get shit on a lot. A forum setting is hard as hell to tell what someones tone of voice is, if they are just joking or whatever.....but it seems super easy to jump all over someone if they have different opinions or concerns about a project or game or whatever. I love the intellivision! Maybe more than I should, and I have tried to contribute to this community the best way I can. Im no programmer or game designer but I have given a lot of good games away in contests and such over the years to up and comer Intv collectors! Maybe a few well established collectors too. Anyway, Ive rambled on long enough, I forget what I was even ranting about......;)........

• Like 2

That's PRECISELY what someone would say if they WERE a member.

PROOF!

• Like 3