IGNORED

The Intellivision Coloring Contest

fdr4prez

Welcome all to The Intellivision Coloring Contest.

You read correctly. I am hosting and facilitating a coloring contest.

This should be a fun for all contest with some fun prizes

It's simple: Pick an image below, color it, and post it below for submission.

Prizes are donated by IntellivisionRevolution (thanks!)

• First place: two homebrews and misc swag
  • Second place: one homebrew and misc swag
  • Third place: IntellivisionRevolution catalog and other misc swag

The contest starts immediately and concludes on February 28, 2018 at midnight (Pacific Standard Time)

There are 7 images to choose from. Again, you can make multiple entries or just pick the image that you like.

Image 1 (Intellivision Console):

post-43396-0-23879600-1516571976_thumb.png

Image 2 (Controller with Overlay):

post-43396-0-75804000-1516572049_thumb.png

Image 3 (Intellivision Running Man):

post-43396-0-11941700-1516572125.jpg

Artwork from an upcoming game release by IntellivisionRevolution:

Huff 'N Puff

post-43396-0-49338800-1516572195_thumb.png

Artwork from an upcoming game release by IntellivisionRevolution:

Terminal Bugocity

post-43396-0-30470300-1516572257_thumb.png

Artwork from a trading card/sticker from the upcoming series Coin Op Kids:

Matt Electronix

post-43396-0-94095300-1516572315_thumb.png

Artwork from an existing IntellivisionRevolution release:

Space Cadet

post-43396-0-32657400-1516572358_thumb.jpg

Rules (the fine print):

1. Only AtariAge members are eligible. Yes, this means you need to do the coloring yourself. If you really can't color all that well, then you can utilize the help of your spouse and/or GF/BF, siblings, children and/or grandchildren, etc, and you can be their proxy.
  2. An entry can be made using any of the posted images in this post. No other images can be used.
  3. Entries must be submitted to this thread before the deadline (Feb 28th at midnight Pacific Standard Time). No PMs for submissions.
  4. Entries can be scanned or a simple picture of your finished work of art. If the submission is not clear, or too low of a resolution, then the judging panel may request that the member re-submit the image.
  5. Only color crayons and colored pencils can be used. No computer generated graphics or computer paint/coloring software can be used.
  6. Multiple entries are allowed, but please don't flood the contest if you run a daycare or teach a kindergarten class.
  7. The winners will be announced within March.

Let the fun begin!!!

• Like 8

Well, this actually sounds fun! It certainly beats a Mandala coloring book for me! ;-)

Where do we submit the entries?

You can post your entry right here into this thread.

Just scan it or take a good picture with your phone and attach it here for the world to see your art work

EDIT:: Based on your current post count, you appear to be fairly new to AA, so if you are not sure how to attached your image, then when you are making your post you can click on the User Full Editor button and you can attach your file.

Edited by fdr4prez

Well, let's get this party started. Nothing says "pimped out" like purple leopard print. The wrinkled part is definitely NOT because he was holding a giant joint but I chickened out and erased it. What kind of degenerate do you take me for?

I brightened this and played with the contrast, so please don't actually use it as a contest entry for me. I have a different picture done, but no scanner till Monday. Happy weekend, y'all.

post-47483-0-94066900-1517595940_thumb.jpeg

• Like 7

Well, let's get this party started. Nothing says "pimped out" like purple leopard print. The wrinkled part is definitely NOT because he was holding a giant joint but I chickened out and erased it. What kind of degenerate do you take me for?

I brightened this and played with the contrast, so please don't actually use it as a contest entry for me. I have a different picture done, but no scanner till Monday. Happy weekend, y'all.

received_10215136246616266.jpeg

Lol ,

You should of left it, you know it's legal now. ;)

Looks great !!!

• Like 1

Here's my Superb Owl submission. Am I doing this right?

:)

I like what you are going for, but I can't allow this to be a valid entry as it breaks rule #5 - no computer generated graphics

Darn those fine print rules :mad: Who made such draconian rules?

I am guessing that this will need to be the template for your real entry, yeah? :D

:)

I like what you are going for, but I can't allow this to be a valid entry as it breaks rule #5 - no computer generated graphics

Darn those fine print rules :mad: Who made such draconian rules?

I am guessing that this will need to be the template for your real entry, yeah? :D

Hmmmm....I am torn. Should we really penalize Jason for eating his crayons and therefore having no choice but to use computer generated images? I mean, its almost not his fault. ?

• Like 2

Hmmmm....I am torn. Should we really penalize Jason for eating his crayons and therefore having no choice but to use computer generated images? I mean, its almost not his fault.

1e2e6828d41af8308ebd4430eab4d050.jpg

Do your self a favor and do NOT do a Google Image search for "dogs eating crayons" otherwise you will see the poop rainbows that awaits you

• Like 1