IGNORED

The Intellivision Coloring Contest

fdr4prez

Well, jump in! It only covers it if everyone else chickens out. If you hate coloring, it says you can use a proxy. Give a loved one something to hold over your head if they win for you. :P

lol , well now I at least have try to colour one to submit... lol now which one is the questions..

• Like 1

lol , well now I at least have try to colour one to submit... lol now which one is the questions..

I picked one and I will be starting to colour color lol ;) I may add what Colormesticky or the Canadian version of your name Colourmesticky erased to my picture.. lol

Edited by m-crew

that really rocks!

For the Running Man, please don't wimp out and do a single color - Pimp him out!!!

damned exactly this is what i was thinking of, do it with yellow tempera and work it out this precise you would need a lense to differ it from a computer graphic.

keine ahnung von kunst - alles banausen ;)

colormesticky seems to really stick with colors.

yeah, i know no tv, no lego, just a coloring book, not true i had a tv and was allowed to watch what i liked, whenever i liked, as far as there was a broadcast at all.

post-41280-0-09452500-1518475426_thumb.jpg

"shadow on the wall..."

COLOR ME GERNOT!

yes yes, i have to take you home first, i have no colors here, here i'm b&w the colors are in my junkyard.

Edited by Gernot
  • Like 3

that really rocks!

damned exactly this is what i was thinking of, do it with yellow tempera and work it out this precise you would need a lense to differ it from a computer graphic.

keine ahnung von kunst - alles banausen ;)

colormesticky seems to really stick with colors.

yeah, i know no tv, no lego, just a coloring book, not true i had a tv and was allowed to watch what i liked, whenever i liked, as far as there was a broadcast at all.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180212_233832.jpg

"shadow on the wall..."

COLOR ME GERNOT!

yes yes, i have to take you home first, i have no colors here, here i'm b&w the colors are in my junkyard.

yes you are an artist,(art to some junk to others, that's whats great about it) sometimes black work looks much better then colour.... ;)

If you add colour , looking forward to seeing it.. Kool..

Edited my comment from being in side quote.. lol

Edited by m-crew

Only color crayons and colored pencils can be used.

erm tempera?

nah, ok i can take crayons.

fingerpaint, yeah!

if the result will be really to outstanding, then disqualify my as out of competition.

i have already a new idea...

Edited by Gernot

i like to see her in action,

foremost i like to see her extreme serious looking face whe she performs her art.

i guess that's the real art of fingerpaint yoga, to stay serious and not to start to rofl.

while, hmmm ask yoda the latter is the goal - no one said staying serious is the goal.

the one who still can freely roll on the floor and laugh like a little child is the right one, all the rest are blown up characters.

edit: and there will be a second one standing in a corner and looking indefferent, he's also of interest.

Edited by Gernot

Music yes art no!!! But I tried..

this expression is contradictionary

beep (out of order).

music is art no?

to me they can't be separated.

i didn't liked to explain why i like it, but i guess i have to

it's because you gave the running man a unexpected new sense, he didn't looks like running man, he looks like a guitarist and that's it.

that convinces me.

to be honest whatever i have in mind is a running man,

it's your idea and it's a brillant idea.

i know it's only because you like music, yeah whatever

Edited by Gernot
  • Like 1

allowed to vote?

i vote for this:

post-40874-0-42277600-1518108764_thumb.j

i really like it, it rocks!

the small drumkit represents the weak percussion hm?

Thanks Brother, I decided to keep the focus on the Running Man and draw peoples focus on that., hence the small Thunder.. ;)

I luv music but I always think outside the box. ;)

Edited by m-crew