IGNORED

The Intellivision Coloring Contest

fdr4prez

this expression is contradictionary

beep (out of order).

music is art no?

to me they can't be separated.

i didn't liked to explain why i like it, but i guess i have to

it's because you gave the running man a unexpected new sense, he didn't looks like running man, he looks like a guitarist and that's it.

that convinces me.

to be honest whatever i have in mind is a running man,

it's your idea and it's a brillant idea.

i know it's only because you like music, yeah whatever

I must agree, a different form of Art that's for sure... But Art nevertheless... :)

Edited because I put my statement in the quote again.. lol

Edited by m-crew

• 2 weeks later...

naive - but it makes me smile.

in certain cases it can make ppl crying, i couldn't imagine but it's a fact. i.e. very depressive ppl can't stand my favorite high saturated colors, it was something i had to experience, naturally one would epect the vice versa but it's simply to much for them. but that won't hinder me.

it's not exactly what i had in mind when i left last week, i imagined a far smaller runningman, respectively a larger sheet, only the runningman, the sun behind and a giant shadow.

after some printer troubles (i trashed my printer, haven't used it for a couple of years, fortunately i had a second - less good but at least working one) i was happy to get the runningman printed out at all (yes ok, of course i could have drawn or transposed it, hey do you remember that cool drawing toy?).

thus i decided to make a less big dimensioned sheet but to implement my previous idea.

another cool idea would be to make a installation, something really big and to photograph it (though you would see only the shadow), but i guess this would exceed the idea of coloring by far.

maybe, just for the fun of it, i make a path of the runningman and use it in blender to make a virtual installation.

(no i don't mind to mix).

Edited by Gernot
  • Like 1

Greetings to All,

There is one more week left before the deadline - February 28, 2018 at midnight (Pacific Standard Time)

Don't let these great prizes slip through your fingers.

There have been some wonderful entries so far, but don't let that dissuade you from trying.

As the great Tangina Barrons says, "All are welcome"

-fdr

Hi,

After many months of silent reading, I've decided to click on the sign up button to be part of this cool community of retrogamers.

And for the first of many future posts, I submit these 2 pictures : a cartoony duet of pigs and a shaded and scary attack of the spiders.

Thank you !

post-63433-0-60327600-1519555157_thumb.jpg

post-63433-0-55656900-1519555192_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Thank you all for the submissions into contest.

They are all amazing works of art.

My announcement is a bit late due to the current business trip that I am on, but no further submissions will be accepted.

Now the judging panel and I truly have our work cut out for us to determine the winners.

The winners will be determined and announced within March.

Sorry for the prolonged amount of time needed, but I will be traveling on various business trips nearly nonstop until the end of April.

Thanks again to all.

-fdr

Edited by fdr4prez
  • Like 1