IGNORED

LiveDVD Atari Emulator

AtariJam

Never booted a Linux CD or DVD before ? Try the default Slax login/password .. google is your friend. Anyway again would be better if was made to automatically login and then have an icon that launches a script that wgets roms, but it's pretty clear it's not a well thought out project.

No login required, it just boots slax, logs in as the default user and starts atari800.

All the roms are included in a ~/roms directory. Looks like a chunk of the TOSEC set.

There is a Grey&Black Atari boot logo and a Black&Grey Wallpaper (see my earlier screenshot for the latter.

Wow. Classy!

Please keep in mind that this person certainly does not speak for everybody here.

In my brief time as a member of these forums I have been spoken too far 'classier' than I spoke here. I learned the tone of this place from the long term users here.

The OP didn't post any information about the iso, no one wanted to go through the grief of finding out what it was. I grabbed it, took a couple of screenshots and described what it was... That's called a PSA.

Now I'm uploading the damn thing for a couple of people who want a copy, eating my bandwidth and my Mega space. This is way more fuss than a copy of atari800 and a chunk of the tosec romset is worth. I'm calling it penance for being too blunt earlier.

Edited by Mr Robot

Why would anyone buy a emulator anyway when they are free on Windows,Its like me making Commodore OS and selling it,no way. (Well I did make Commodore OS.. :D )

Now If someone was making a Linux OS that was a Atari themed OS then I would download it but not for money.

Edited by Spanner

I dont know whats wrong with people here on this forum...

I never claimed that im a programmer, i never claimed i was wirtten a new emulator and finally I NEVER SAID that I want to SELL IT or that I WANT money at all ...

Most of you act as i would like to buy Rolls-Royce for remastering a linux distro ... chill out people ...

Never booted a Linux CD or DVD before ? Try the default Slax login/password .. google is your friend. Anyway again would be better if was made to automatically login and then have an icon that launches a script that wgets roms, but it's pretty clear it's not a well thought out project.

No no. It said I had to sign in to google docs or something "google"-ish in order to download it..

I never claimed that im a programmer, i never claimed i was wirtten a new emulator and finally I NEVER SAID that I want to SELL IT or that I WANT money at all ...

You never said anything. Just maybe someone wants to try it you didnt even say what it was. If not for the topic title no one would have any idea.

The linked website said that you wanted donations to be incentivised to make updated versions. Thats what the folks picked up on.

• Like 1