IGNORED

Vector Patrol by Tutstronix

LS650

Today I received a copy of the new Vector Patrol from Kristof Tuts of Tutstronix. If you're familiar with his previous releases of Vectrexians and Vector Pilot, then you know he makes absolutely top-notch games. This one is no exception: superb controls, really nice graphics and gameplay with lots of little extra touches, and some nice music.

I just took the cart out of its box, plugged it in, and spent about 90 minutes playing this game non-stop. It's really a fun, superb effort, well worth the money. I'm sure I will spend a lot of time playing it.

post-8320-0-20598500-1516766258_thumb.jpeg

• Like 9

Kristof hasn't update his website yet as I just checked, but Vector Patrol has been released. Send Kristof an email to get ordering details for pricing, overlay options..etc. Do be patient as it could take him a week to reply back but rest assured he will get back to you with details on how to order it.

Mine is in the mail and has been for about a week now so hopefully my copy arrives from the moon soon!

• Like 1

I just meant that most people that have sent him emails, didn't get a reply asking about how to order until about 5 days after sending the email. Then it took right at a week once I paid that I suddenly got an email telling me he had shipped it. No worries...and will be happy to have it once it does arrive.

Kristof hasn't update his website yet as I just checked, but Vector Patrol has been released. Send Kristof an email to get ordering details for pricing, overlay options..etc. Do be patient as it could take him a week to reply back but rest assured he will get back to you with details on how to order it.

Mine is in the mail and has been for about a week now so hopefully my copy arrives from the moon soon!

Thanks for the 411 - I've been waiting for this game since he announced it but never got any update - saw people on the Vectrex Facebook group posting "I got mine" and I was like WTF?

Got an email response that I'm in "queue" for him to respond - I hope he made an s-load of these and plenty of overlays - don't want to be left out in the cold on this release.

With shipping and one overlay, it was 53 euro I think. That's $66 US at today's rate.

Pricey, but no more than a lot of new commercial releases for a modern system.

If you enjoy Moon Patrol there is a lot of gameplay here; I think it's a good value; the production values are really top notch.

• Like 1

With shipping and one overlay, it was 53 euro I think. That's $66 US at today's rate.

Pricey, but no more than a lot of new commercial releases for a modern system.

If you enjoy Moon Patrol there is a lot of gameplay here; I think it's a good value; the production values are really top notch.

Yeah, I have both of his other releases. Top notch. Not the biggest fan of Moon Patrol, but i am a BIG fan of Kristoff's work. Torn.

This really looks awesome! Can't wait for the game to be released!

?? It is released - Kristof just hasn't bothered to update his web page yet. If you go to the Tutstronix web site you can send an email to his contact address and let him know you'd like to order a copy.

http://kristofsnewvectrexgames.comli.com/

Kristof has always sent me an email asking if I was interested in his games. Hope he does so with this on also...

If you are waiting for him to send you an email, it could be a while. There is literally a queue of people that emailed him that he hasn't replied back to with ordering information just yet. As for the cost, it as about 66 or so USD. I opted to buy both overlays as it wasn't that much more vs the single overlay choice.

If you are waiting for him to send you an email, it could be a while. There is literally a queue of people that emailed him that he hasn't replied back to with ordering information just yet. As for the cost, it as about 66 or so USD. I opted to buy both overlays as it wasn't that much more vs the single overlay choice.

Yep, been 2 weeks since Kristof responded to my email, letting me know I'm in the queue. I can imagine that he is pretty busy right now.

Yep, been 2 weeks since Kristof responded to my email, letting me know I'm in the queue. I can imagine that he is pretty busy right now.

I'm betting he has already sold about 200 of these. I saw a post earlier today where someone in Italy got #139. So...there is at least that many sold. Just goes to show you the quality and anticipation of Tut's work!

?? It is released - Kristof just hasn't bothered to update his web page yet. If you go to the Tutstronix web site you can send an email to his contact address and let him know you'd like to order a copy.

http://kristofsnewvectrexgames.comli.com/

I knew he had sent out some copies for reviews but I was not aware it had already been made available for purchase. I've emailed him so I guess I have to wait however long to get a reply.

I ordered maybe four weeks ago. Kristof got back to me fairly quickly, maybe two-three days. From payment until I received it - maybe 15 days?

Mind you, once word got out that he was taking orders I think he got swamped, so it could well be he will need more time for any new orders coming in.

I ordered maybe four weeks ago. Kristof got back to me fairly quickly, maybe two-three days. From payment until I received it - maybe 15 days?

Mind you, once word got out that he was taking orders I think he got swamped, so it could well be he will need more time for any new orders coming in.

Thanks man, really surprised I didn't get any announcement from him this time around, fingers crossed he doesn't sell out before my order is in.