IGNORED

The Winter Olympics are almost here.......Sooooo

mr_intv

In downhill it's really tough to beat someone using an easier slope. Not sure about slalom. Slalom is really tough at slope 15.

. What I meant here is that I would let people do downhill at any slope they like. It might be more fun for more people. To win this thing you'll have to ski the downhill competition at slope 15. Slalom is a long tough course, as a kid I mostly did downhill. So I'm not sure what the best way is to do a slalom competition.

Im more about playing the games really, I think it doesnt really matter what slope a player decides to use, I think itll be fun regardless. Just post your event, slope, and time and its all good. For example: Downhill 15......44.6 sec. or Slalom 5....64.2 sec. :)

• Like 1

Unlike some of the other "super pro" modifications of Mattel's sports games, Mountain Madness is a nice enhancement.

US Ski Team would be the version most people remember. It only has two different courses, each with 16 different slopes. US Ski Team also has four different computer speeds. It slows down the clock, so playing at anything other than disc speed would be like cheating. I just figured this out now, I always played this game at disc speed. Mountain Madness doesn't have computer speeds, and has lots of different courses to choose from.

With no NHL players in the Winter Olympics this year, it's going to be interesting which countries will be on top. It's almost like a brand new league forming! ;-)

It sure will be, but I still think it will be between the big Hockey countries.. Canada , USA, Sweden, Finland, ext....

Looking forward to the games beginning...

It sure will be, but I still think it will be between the big Hockey countries.. Canada , USA, Sweden, Finland, ext....

Looking forward to the games beginning...

I think given the KHL players are coming that Russia will be the favourites. Should be interesting.