IGNORED

FS/T: Genesis Controller to Master System Adapter & Misc

Skippy B. Coyote

Hey there guys and gals! I'm doing some rearranging of my gaming center and simplifying my Sega setup a bit, and as such I've got some pretty nice stuff for sale!

As usual to give you a reference for my reliability as a buyer and seller, you can see all the feedback I've received from selling games and related accessories on eBay over the last half a dozen or so years here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hanz0d0gYou can also find my AtariAge Marketplace User Feedback thread here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/254880-jin/

Before we get down to business, here's the usual info: All prices listed below are firm and do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs to anywhere in the United States will be calculated by based on zip code and package size/weight. All items will be shipped via USPS and delivery confirmation will be included so that you can track the package. International shipping is available upon request and will be calculated based on location.

Payment is accepted via PayPal only and all sales are on a "first come first serve" basis. In other words, the first person to PM me about an item gets it!

There are some things I am willing to accept in trade, and you can find the list of those items below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff I'll Trade For

• Original Game Boy system (near mint condition, no scratches on housing or buttons, both stickers on back fully intact)
  • Lethal Enforcers for Sega Genesis (near mint label)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we've got the formalities out of the way, here's what I have for sale. :)

Sega Accessories

5A6XBxL.jpg

Sega Genesis Controller to Master System Adapter

This nifty accessory is a custom made adapter cable that lets you use a Genesis controller to play Sega Master System games that normally don't work with a Genesis controller, such as Montezuma's Revenge, Alien Syndrome, Shanghai, etc. It has been tested with both 3-button and 6-button Genesis controllers and works perfectly with both.

Price: $8

Books

LUrEYND.jpg

HG5LMJ5.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past & The Four Swords Strategy Guide

This may be my longest owned gaming related item. I've had this one on my bookshelf since I bought it new at Borders books when it first came out many long years ago, and it's definitely seen some use. The covers have a good amount of wear but all pages are present an accounted for.

Price: $6

Pokémon Black & White 2 Official Pokedex

In good shape with only minor wear. All pages are very clean, though the poster that original came with it was lost somewhere along the line.

Price: $5

Misc. Goodies

GjdDud3.jpg

More pictures in spoiler tag below!

TScjQWs.jpg

UouZuee.jpg

jzjrOf9.jpg

v8WtOXQ.jpg

Aliens Versus Predator for Mac OS X

Complete in box and never used. The box is in rather rough shape but the disc is still clean and scratch-free.

Price: $10

DpLiMHY.jpg

MJmlHuM.jpg

Gw4nhGd.jpg

Box and Instruction Manual set for Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis

In okay shape. The box does have some scratches and the front few pages of the manual are creased. Also included is a small poster advertising upcoming Sega Genesis games.

Price: $5

Whew! I think that's everything! Thanks for taking the time to view my sales thread and just shoot me a PM if you're interested in purchasing anything. :)

Edited by Jin
  • Like 3

Just to let anyone interested in these items know, I was in the hospital much of last night and this morning and ended up finding out that I have an infection in my colon (diverticulitis). Hopefully I'll feel better and can get back to managing sales in two or three days, but for now I'm in pretty rough shape and won't be able to get people shipping quotes for the time being.

It took a few days of recovery but I'm feeling quite a bit better now so I'm back to taking orders again. I'm giving the fine folks on AtariAge first dibs on all these items but anything priced $20+ that hasn't had anyone express interest in it by February 1st will be going to auction, so just let me know if anything catches your eye. :)

boooo... i mean yaaaay! :)

glad to see you get this stuff moved.

Me too! I'm actually rather surprised how quickly things have been selling, but really pleased about it because with the proceeds from these sales I'll be purchasing a Mega EverDrive X5 and a EverDrive GB X7 today. I felt like it was worth giving up the physical copies of my more expensive Game Boy Color games to be able to play all the games, and I think it will have been good decision. :D

• 3 weeks later...

The EverDrive GB X7 has been sold and I decided to hold onto TimeSplitters 2 for the GameCube for the time being. The AGS-101 modded GBA is still available and looking for a good home, and I will be adding a mint condition PlayStation 2 to GameCube controller adapter (Mayflash Cube Joybox) to the list of things for sale later this evening. It'll probably be priced at $15 or so. :)

The AGS-101 backlit Game Boy Advance has been sold and the Xbox One S that I was saving up for has been purchased! :D It'll be here on Monday and when it arrives I will be reselling the download code for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds that came with it, since I don't really do online multiplayer games, so if anyone has interest in getting a digital copy of PUBG on the cheap feel free to let me know.

• Like 1