This is last night's mail call! I'm stoked with this purchase. I got Cannon Fodder Under the usual prices I'd see it at and BC Racers is just a rare game to come across. It's not great or anything but at least I have it.

​I already had Return Fire, just not in the box so this one comes in at a perfect time and I'm eager to try the new missions in Maps O' Death which I never played before.

​Iron Angel of the Apocalypse The Return is the sequel (duh) to Iron Angel of the Apocalypse. I don't own the first game nor have I played it. I'm on the line to decide if I'll wait to play the original first because I heard the 2 had noticeable différences in their engines and I don't want to "ruin" the experience of the first game by playing an improved version first.

​Show me yours, 3DO lovers!.

rAGS3qg.jpg

• Like 2

Nice haul!

I haven't bothered to get into long box collecting for 3DO but this is a nice looking set.

What is the Iron Angel of the Apocalypse game? I'm not familiar with that one..

I haven't played Iron Angel of the Apocalypse (Tetsujin in Japan). It's a slow-paced first person dungeon crawler RPG. Here's a vid

​The sequel looks like it moves faster, it might be a more action oriented FPS. I don't know yet. Here's another vid

Edited by Montrealer

• 1 month later...

I have beaten through Iron Angel and the sequel "The Return" and both were fairly bland and easy, but still were fun to play! I know a lot of people love Return Fire and I need to read the instructions to figure out what to do once you eliminate all threats on the level. I liked playing with the helicopter so you can fly over water!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My buddy recently came across his old 3do at his parents' house, and didn't really want it. So we made a trade, I gave him a Nintendo mini and a stack of classic rock records (we're both vinyl hounds), and we're both happy with the deal. I hadn't played any 3do since hanging out at his place as teenagers in the 90s, so I've been pretty geeked up about it. I had actually preordered Forza Horizon 4, but haven't played more than a couple hours of it this week because I've been so hooked on Wing Commander III. This was the initial haul:

onlJBVa.jpg

In the meantime, I informed all of my local gaming buddies that I was in the market for 3do games, and was able to pick these up from a friend of a friend and a couple of local game shops. I already owned the Brain Dead, but the others I just picked up this week. I don't think there's much more 3do stuff in my neck of the wape, but I was definitely happy to find these locally:

NFY0Wef.jpg

I'm pretty dang pumped to finally own one, and I've been having a blast with it so far.

• Like 3

My buddy recently came across his old 3do at his parents' house, and didn't really want it. So we made a trade, I gave him a Nintendo mini and a stack of classic rock records (we're both vinyl hounds), and we're both happy with the deal. I hadn't played any 3do since hanging out at his place as teenagers in the 90s, so I've been pretty geeked up about it. I had actually preordered Forza Horizon 4, but haven't played more than a couple hours of it this week because I've been so hooked on Wing Commander III. This was the initial haul:

onlJBVa.jpg

In the meantime, I informed all of my local gaming buddies that I was in the market for 3do games, and was able to pick these up from a friend of a friend and a couple of local game shops. I already owned the Brain Dead, but the others I just picked up this week. I don't think there's much more 3do stuff in my neck of the wape, but I was definitely happy to find these locally:

NFY0Wef.jpg

I'm pretty dang pumped to finally own one, and I've been having a blast with it so far.

Great lot!

Some titles there are really representative of the 3DO spirit. There's happy times there for sure.

Nice haul.

I have bought only a couple of games recently as have been getting into the Megadrive and Mega CD again.

Panzer General - £5 on amazon but didn't realise it was discs only. Still a good price and shipped free from Germany.

Shock Wave (small box)

Quarantine - Long Box and the Disc/case within is still sealed - £5 from Amazon and shipped free from Germany.

I am loathed to unwrap Quarantine as it is sealed but dying to play!!

• 2 months later...