IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 3 ~ Wizard of Wor/Time Pilot

Vocelli

WoW: 67,800

gallery_26868_2107_1594.png

Oh..... now I get it. Playing on the emulator with a better controller helped a lot. I'm also finding the grove on this game. I expect I can increase this quite a bit if I keep getting the kind of time to play I did today.

Edited by HatefulGravey
  • Like 1

How's that flashback portable working out for ya? Got one for my girlfriend and she doesn't seem aware of any games beyond Frogger. Was considering one for myself ...

My Time Pilot high score: 15,600

Had to play this one on the Flashback Portable since I don't own the cartridge. Took me a bit of time to get used to the controls as I never played this one before.

attachicon.gifTimePilot_HS.jpg

post-40055-0-22094900-1517733770_thumb.png

And the war of the *ahem* future will be fought with ... flying saucers? Oyster crackers?

post-40055-0-76030500-1517733824_thumb.png

Clearly not my game, and I might take the omen-like score as a sign to stop.

Clearly I had to go back to emulation this week -- anyone have any insight on why my screenshots in Stella are so ugly? I'm getting CGA flashbacks. *shudder*

How's that flashback portable working out for ya? Got one for my girlfriend and she doesn't seem aware of any games beyond Frogger. Was considering one for myself ...

I have the 2016 version. I'm generally happy with it. I have an SD card inserted with a bunch of roms I downloaded from the FBP thread here on AA. That's the main reason why I got it, to play games that aren't pre-loaded onto it. The only downside is the paddle games control terribly with the d-pad. Other than that, the other games play fine. I use it nowadays mainly for the HSC when I don't have the original carts.

• Like 1