IGNORED

Huge pile of stuff TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!

I wont divulge how I came upon this stuff but what a find check it out. I came across this women who had a box of video game stuff so I called she had some sega stuff in a box and maybe some atari she wasnt sure. Not really into sega stuff that much but figured what the heck Id drive out to the country. So I get there she leads me to this huge pile of stuff to my disbelief, hers what she had:

5 Sega master systems in the box virtually new they were missing the cartridges for some reason but who cares.

1 Sega master system store display which holds 16 games so you can try them at the store. No games unfortunately.

1 atari 26oo heavy sixer

1 vader unit

1 atari 2600 4 switch woody in box 1 end partially missing end flap

2 4 switch woodys

3 controllers, 1 paddle

1 intellivision blackjack/poker sealed in box

1 pitfall atari home computer game sealed in box

1 sega genesis power base converter

6 powertap controllers in box new

2 turbopad controllers in box new

1 sega genesis team player adapter in box new

1 turbostick controller in box new

1 rapid fire adapter in package

misc. loose controllers and couple power supplys

And I got it all for 20.00 bucks :D How sweet!!!!!!

That settles it, tween MMf and now fire_Will, I've had enough I'm moving. I'm moving to the wid-west cause you could never get a find like that here in Philly. Fire_will with this haul and MMF and his damn 50 cent games UGH I can't take it anymore. Anyway ranting aside congrats on a killer haul. but watch your back I tell you I'm movin :D

My guess is he managed to get the ball rolling on it.

For the most part when you are at Fleas, Yard Sales, etc., etc. you need to speak up. I can't tell you how many times I've scored some amazing deals that way. This year alone I've picked up a GameCube for $15, PS2 games for $5 a pop, N64 games for $3 each, A box of XE items for free and tons of other deals. Just by asking if they have any video game stuff. I can't tell you how many times I've been at a yard sale and asked and heard this beautiful phrase, "Well I thini I have an old game/system/etc. that has been in the closet for years, let me see if it is still there..." or "Jonny hasn't played that in years, let me go get it..."

Wearing an Atari Shirt doesn't hurt either. :D

So ask around, i mean how many people do you work with ir go to school with that have no clue you like this stuff. They may have stuff and/or maybe even know someone who does.

I also have been to many yard sales and mentioned i was looking for video games.And had the people say i got one in the basement so i have left my number with them but never got a call.this has happened 4 times in the past few weeks :( .oh what might be in those basements.ive also been to many yard sales where i have been told oh i saw mousetrap sell on ebay for 50 dollars.wish i knew what ebay that was i could sell my mouse traps and get rich :)

look at the pile of stuff i found at garage sales today!!!!!!!

ill be up all night testing this stuff well maybe not the sega stuff dont have no sega games so dont know if that stuff even works but the power cords and such was worth it i think some dude 4 blocks from me had all of this stuff in one box marked $50 i ended up gettin it for $35 all you see except a few nes games i already had besides those all this was in one dang box took me 2 hours to untangle it lol :D :D :D and the kicker to it is he said if it hadnt sold he was gettin ready to haul it off to goodwill!!!! :x

post-3308-1055110428_thumb.jpg

Archived