IGNORED

Boot Hill

digress

fire button 1 shoots

At the moment you hold fire button 2 down when you want to change your aim position and it'll match your current walking up down or forward motion. You release fire button 2 and it'll stay in that aiming position til you hold fire 2 again.

works good for me.

if you want you can hold button 2 forever and it'll just match the way you are walking. I might add in another option but no keypad or second stick though . perhaps superaction buttons 2,3,4 and 1 to fire.

Two sticks! LOL! Robotron Boot Hill Crossover. :D Although, personally, I think a 1,2,3,5 shooting direction keypad option would be cool. You could even sell the cart with an overlay. They keypad doesn't get much use.

There would be no way to do 2 player if you used both sticks. Even if its was 1 player and say you had both sticks locked into the roller controller how would you fire the gun and aim & move. I'll check my roller controller out with the game after to see how it plays. I think the only other control option would be the superaction stick but I'd rather just stay with the original controller.

with firing the gun and moving the cowboy using the keypad would not be practical as it's a twitch movement kind of game. I find it pretty good. I think the biggest annoyance is moving diagonally. Much easier with the keyboard than the real coleco controller.

Unless the the second controller also fired at the same time you aimed. That might work. But alas need both controllers locked down for it to be practical.

Two sticks! LOL! Robotron Boot Hill Crossover. :D Although, personally, I think a 1,2,3,5 shooting direction keypad option would be cool. You could even sell the cart with an overlay. They keypad doesn't get much use.

There would be no way to do 2 player if you used both sticks. Even if its was 1 player and say you had both sticks locked into the roller controller how would you fire the gun and aim & move. I'll check my roller controller out with the game after to see how it plays. I think the only other control option would be the superaction stick but I'd rather just stay with the original controller.

with firing the gun and moving the cowboy using the keypad would not be practical as it's a twitch movement kind of game. I find it pretty good. I think the biggest annoyance is moving diagonally. Much easier with the keyboard than the real coleco controller.

Unless the the second controller also fired at the same time you aimed. That might work. But alas need both controllers locked down for it to be practical.

Yeah, the two sticks option was just a joke about robotron. With the keypad, it's true you could not fire diagonally.

• 1 month later...

I finished this a while ago. Here is an updated video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uJLhjiezbs

and here are some photos of the cartridge box & manual. This is designed for a standard Colecovision or Adam. If anyone is interested I'm selling a few over here in my ETSY shop. If it shows as sold out that will only be temporary til I make up a few more boxes & renew the listing. I only list what I have ready to go but have the supplies to make more if there sell out. Thanks for looking.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LeoBrophyDesigns?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

BOOT HILL for Colecovision & ADAM

vlcsnap 2617 12 02 19h50m54s178

Back of Box angle 2

Back of box and contents

Front of Box & Angle 2

Front of Box & Contents

Cartidge & Label

Sample page inside manual

Manual Front

Cartridge & insert

BOOT HILL for Colecovision & ADAM Box front

Leo Brophy Colecovision Releases to date

• Like 4

"If it shows as sold out that will only be temporary till I make up a few more boxes & renew the listing. I only list what I have ready to go but have the supplies to make more if there sell out."

Ordered the last one - time to make a new batch!

• Like 1

Awesome!. Thanks guys. now I need to fill those orders and make at least 1 more box.

"If it shows as sold out that will only be temporary till I make up a few more boxes & renew the listing. I only list what I have ready to go but have the supplies to make more if there sell out."

Ordered the last one - time to make a new batch!

You don't have to be an ETSY member or user. You can purchase items as a guest.

It helps present my items nicer and is easier for things like printing shipping labels, and keeping tracking of orders & I can even download excel sheets of everything.Plus I'm trying to build up a store there and eventually have many more items which would also include coleco or gaming items.

I don't normally use Etsy. Is there any other way to order one? Like, can I just send you a bucket of money? :-D

You don't have to be an ETSY member or user. You can purchase items as a guest.

It helps present my items nicer and is easier for things like printing shipping labels, and keeping tracking of orders & I can even download excel sheets of everything.Plus I'm trying to build up a store there and eventually have many more items which would also include coleco or gaming items.

Understood. I've created an account. Can you at least put more in stock? I'd love to get a copy but at the moment I just don't have the time to keep going back and checking every few hours and I don't see a way to set up a notification to let me know when something is back in stock so I have to do it manually. I see a way to "favorite" an item, but not set up notifications to let me know when it's back in stock. I'm traveling a lot right and I just wish I could pre-order and however long it takes for you to make up copies is fine, I just don't have the bandwidth to keep checking back a site for stock to be added to the inventory.

Understood. I've created an account. Can you at least put more in stock? I'd love to get a copy but at the moment I just don't have the time to keep going back and checking every few hours and I don't see a way to set up a notification to let me know when something is back in stock so I have to do it manually. I see a way to "favorite" an item, but not set up notifications to let me know when it's back in stock. I'm traveling a lot right and I just wish I could pre-order and however long it takes for you to make up copies is fine, I just don't have the bandwidth to keep checking back a site for stock to be added to the inventory.

Good Deal Games list they have 3 copies remaining:

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Colecovision.html

I appreciate that. I ran out of parts actually. I had a larger than expected interest in Mr. Turtle combined with the New game I just ran out. I have the parts coming in the mail though. That and i'm slow as molasses in winter making boxes. I don't like to sell until I have everything I need as others would be still expecting it sent out quickly. It'll be available for a long while so no one who is interested will miss out. I'll post here when I have some more made up.

Thanks for the interest in the project.

So ETSY is really good for selling an item here and there casually. Not so good for this. I have to limit how many I list at a time as it got a little overwhelming trying ship everything. All previous orders have all been mailed out. I'll be making up some more over the weekend anyways.

I got the parts back in. I Have some Boot Hills boxed and ready to go. And a few Mr. Turtle. I have enough to make a few more beyond that if there is still interest.

If anyone recieved it please let me know if you liked it or not.

Got mine last week. It is great! Nice work. I bought Mr. Turtle as well.

Looking forward to future games.

Thanks,

Mark

• Like 1