IGNORED

Only for European or Australian Collectors!

Intymike

• 5 weeks later...

I just shipped the last cart of the second batch.

Aside from the north American guys here from the forum the other carts have gone to Italy, UK and Germany.

Thanks a lot to everyone involved!

but, first of all, thanks a lot to you, Intymike, for doing this!

I am waiting for my first Intellivision. It's coming with only 2 games, so if you do a batch #3, I'm interested. :-)
It's also a bit "beat-up", and not collector calibre, but I bought it to play with, and maybe to code for as well.

Getting my new console something nice and new might be a nice welcome for it. I think it's had a hard life.
Cheers, Richard / JustClaws.

post-3013-0-80439700-1527793493_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I am waiting for my first Intellivision. It's coming with only 2 games, so if you do a batch #3, I'm interested. :-)

It's also a bit "beat-up", and not collector calibre, but I bought it to play with, and maybe to code for as well.

Getting my new console something nice and new might be a nice welcome for it. I think it's had a hard life.

http://ltoflash.leftturnonly.info/

Consider investng in an LtoFlash multi-cartridge. In the end it could save you some money.

• Like 1

You have in that picture one of the best games along with one of the worst games for the platform. :lol:

In any case, welcome to the Intelivision community! Make sure to visit the Intellivision Programming sub-forum and to check out IntyBASIC, the most common way to make games for Intellivision.

I also would recommend getting an LTO Flash! to test your games on the real hardware; although I don't know how it could save you money when it costs over $100 USD. *shrug*

dZ.

• Like 1

If you were to spend $150 on Intellivision cartridges, an LtoFlash can save you money. Most Intellivision cartridges are cheap but a decent library with some not so common can do it, then add a homebrew or two.

Ah, OK, you are talking about pirating ROMs for play, I was talking about testing his game code on a console (since he mentioned he wanted to program for it as well).

dZ.

Ah, OK, you are talking about pirating ROMs for play, I was talking about testing his game code on a console (since he mentioned he wanted to program for it as well).

dZ.

Yes, but even without piracy, an LtoFlash can save you money.

• 5 months later...