IGNORED

Spider Monster - Scala

mibe

Hi,

found Spider Monster a few days ago but not for some reason this one was sold by Scala. I have not found much info about this, none actually, an I asked a few 2600-gurus in Sweden and they have not seen this before.

Any info? Does anyone else have this? It's probably PAL, since it was sold in Sweden (price tag still there).

I also found the quite rare cart Rescue Terra 1 :)

post-6994-0-93891500-1517245224_thumb.jpg

post-6994-0-30531700-1517245239_thumb.jpg

post-6994-0-35881100-1517245268_thumb.jpg

Hi,

found Spider Monster a few days ago but not for some reason this one was sold by Scala. I have not found much info about this, none actually, an I asked a few 2600-gurus in Sweden and they have not seen this before.

Any info? Does anyone else have this? It's probably PAL, since it was sold in Sweden (price tag still there).

I also found the quite rare cart Rescue Terra 1 :)

Congratulations to your find. :thumbsup:

I must confess that I have never seen a blue Scala box, but i love it. :lust:

The locality Sweden is very unusual. Scala games are usually always PAL format and can be found in Australia.

Unusual is the second sticker on the box. Can you tell if another title can be seen on the old bottom torn sticker? Maybe you can photograph the sticker again from a different angle.

Was a manual inside?

I am sure that the T-Handle game was not originally sold within this box. To my knowledge, the Scala games had no label. They were all always naked.

I would be glad, if you could scan or photograph the box for our database again directly from above without flash.

:pirate:

Nice box find!

Not sure that Spider Monster cart belongs there, though.

Like Schitti, I'm very curious about the original smaller sticker underneath the larger (different type!) sticker.

It could very well carry the original title of the game that belonged in the box.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter
  • Like 1

​After some investigation I have managed to find out that the other sticker says "Kaboom".

​No instructions in the box.

​Are the Scala boxes normally of a different color?

​I have attached a better Picture of the box.

hey mibe,

many thanks for the important information about the title. :thumbsup: i have added the new Scala game and the pics from you to our database right now.

http://www.atariboxed.com/index.php?go=detail&modul_refnumber=1965

According to my current knowledge, each title has its own box color. So far only very few Scala titles have been found. I would not be surprised if there are more undiscovered titles.

Anyone else here in the forum with another title?

;-)

• 11 months later...