IGNORED

HSC Season 9 - Game 6 - Sharp Shot (read scoring)

We play Sharp Shot. We compete in all mini games and the combined rank will determine your final position. I explain it:

We play all mini games and in every game there will be a ranking. The final score will be the average rank. For example: If you placed 2nd, 2nd, 2nd and 2nd your average place is 2,0. If another player was 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th his average place would be 2,75. The first player would be better in the final ranking.

Another example: If you placed 1st, 1st, 3rd and 3rd your average would be 2,0. If another player ends in 2nd position in every game he would also have a average of 2,0. In this special case the first player would be higher in the final ranking. If the average is the same, the best position in a single game is the tie breaker.

Last example: If you get 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd and another player ends 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd both players would be completely tied and end in the same rank and get the same points.

Hopefully its understandable. If not please ask. Special Scoring is no multi scoring. The points for the HSC are given for the combined final ranking.

Standings after 5 of 10 rounds:

1. Ignorama - 46

2. m-crew - 30

3. Crade - 13

4. Alpha-Male - 11

5. S.Baz - 8

5. Intymike - 8

7. Mr_INTV - 6

8. scalpel - 5

9. jblenkle - 3

10. Robin Hudson - 2

10. Gernot - 2

12. darthkur - 1

12. Mister-VCS - 1

• Like 1

Important: If you just improve your score in one game please post the score of the other games in this post as well. You dont need to post the screenshots again, just the score. It will be a pain to search the whole thread for every single score, so it helps a lot if you include them in your posts.

Thank you :)

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

Football: 63

Maze Shoot: 21

Space Gunner: 24

Submarine: 31

I'm pretty sure I'll improve all these. For some reason I can't shoot with the other button yet...

Also the quarterback seems to throw the ball whenever he pleases.

ok i figured it out, space gunner and maze shoot are two player games. So we can only count one of the scores?

for example:

post-34560-0-34105400-1517679506_thumb.png

so this is not worth 87 points?

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 1

Thank you and to be honest: I am pretty amazed by the Space score. I never thought it can go that high, because you and Mr_INTV reached the 78 and also in 2013 we had two players tied winning at 78, so I had thought this is the best possible score.

Other than that I am satisfied. I remembered Maze wrong, because I thought the highest score back then was 44, but it was already 48. So I reached my PB.

Thank you and to be honest: I am pretty amazed by the Space score. I never thought it can go that high, because you and Mr_INTV reached the 78 and also in 2013 we had two players tied winning at 78, so I had thought this is the best possible score.

Other than that I am satisfied. I remembered Maze wrong, because I thought the highest score back then was 44, but it was already 48. So I reached my PB.

Just like the Olympics' just when you think that's the best possible score someone beats it..

Edited by m-crew

Football:

1. m-crew - 98

1. Ignorama - 98

3. mr_jntv - 84

4. jblenkle - 77

4. s.baz - 77

Space:

1. Ignorama - 83

2. mr_intv - 78

2. m-crew - 78

4. jblenkle - 72