Opry99er

Key Caps

Does anyone have a set of beige key caps (or a beige keyboard assembly) they'd be willing to get rid of (say off a dead beige console)? I'd happily trade something or pay for the caps. One of my consoles has a couple of broken key caps (broken in the move) and I'd like to just switch the whole set out. I've been using black keys on a silver console for 10 years... thought maybe I'd like to try out beige on silver for a while.

Thanks!

B88cu3f.jpg

Edited by Opry99er

If you just want to replace key caps, it will be important to know if the key caps have the square or post-hole in the underside, and the position of the right SHIFT key's plunger.

Some of the plunger mating holes are off-center and others are centered.

Might be easier just to get a replacement keyboard :)

True... my posts are square... but I'm not 100% sure on the Shift-Key orientation.

I'll look for a replacement keyboard on the interwebs. :)

True... my posts are square... but I'm not 100% sure on the Shift-Key orientation.

Flip it over to find out. Or you could ask it, but it might change from day to day. ::fnar fnar::

• Haha 1

Wow, that looks like a scam if I ever did see one.

think I have 3 beige keyboards in my parts bin I knw one is square the other 2 are membrane depending on what you need I might have a full set I know I'm missing a few keys from one of them

Edited by discgolfer72

Looking for a single "Z" keycap for an old Black and Silver TI 99/4A. It is the old switch type as pictured. Tried ordering one on EBay but it was not the correct type. Anyone have an old Dead machine with this type of keyboard?

thumbnail1.jpg

thumbnail2.jpg

thumbnail3.jpg

thumbnail4.jpg

thumbnail5.jpg