IGNORED

I want a TI version of these mugs! How about you?

Omega-TI

Close, and although OLD CS1 thinks it looks tacky, it kinda 'does it' for me. I'll have to go through my graphics and see if I have anything suitable. Then I'll check to see if Vistaprint can do a wrap-around mug.

What would be perfect for me is a stainless steel cup with just the black and white TI keyboard wrapped around it.

Close, and although OLD CS1 thinks it looks tacky, it kinda 'does it' for me. I'll have to go through my graphics and see if I have anything suitable. Then I'll check to see if Vistaprint can do a wrap-around mug.

What would be perfect for me is a stainless steel cup with just the black and white TI keyboard wrapped around it.

I can print anything hires on a mug.. lmk

• Like 1

The answer is .. nope

Bummer, I would have preferred to do business with someone I know within the community. Oh well, I'll get you on the keyboard cables.

If you guys want stainless, you could sorta mock it up by getting a Yeti or similar and vinyl stickers and just roll it on the mug.

The place I'll be going through in a previous message above makes them dishwasher safe, which is important to me.

also I've been looking for a hires image of the "desk monster" 99/4 system but haven't found one yet.. Mainbyte is unresponsive to emails as he's the origin of the picture I have but it's too small to print clearly

Where's the actual link for this picture? I found a rather large one here - http://oldcomputers.net/ti994a.html

Don't know if it's the same res or not because I can't seem to find the one on mainbyte's page.