IGNORED

Intellivision Presents: 2018 Winter Olympic Hockey - Fight For The Cup!

atarifan88

The ice physics options are many.

A 4-way Intellivision cartridge molded with white plastic and al the right Olympic decals. The mind boggles!

If I hit the lottery, you guys are f——ed with the amount of stuff I would flood the market with...

How about Curling, bob sled , and skeleton ;)

• Like 1

The ice physics options are many.

A 4-way Intellivision cartridge molded with white plastic and al the right Olympic decals. The mind boggles!

If I hit the lottery, you guys are f——ed with the amount of stuff I would flood the market with...

So let it be written , so let it be done!!!

Win First Spear win ! That would be cool for sure. Cool Running's ;)

my swiss fellows shouldn't hang their heads - at least they won "fight for the cup".

ok, games lost - interest is lost....

not true, but i wouldn't know who to support.

if i had a tv (but i haven't, yes one but that's reserved for my inty, i'm not connected to cable tv) and would watch it i guess i go for the losing ones.

my schoolbuddy paul and me used to watch olympics in this way, you support the losers - that's real sport.

i support me and right today i scored a tie in hockey, i haven't played it since decades and have now a far better game to play as soccer.

it's challenging and i have something to laugh - the somersaults the players perform when they got fauled (i said i like to play it!).

i have no idea why i didn't played it, i could have since long but it was unattented by me until you started the cup and i thought i like to play it.

"the closest thing to the real thing" - not for sure but a whole lot of fun, that's for sure.

• Like 1

erm caugh

at least we made silver in curling, well and these two are from my hometown, nicknamed "chiflers" which means steady arguing, they are a divorced couple.

USA & Glarus if you don't mind :)

cool runnings erm what "eis, zwei, drüüü" ? (why does it smell so sweet?)

where are my skiis? i will show you...

by all the love bob sledge, i imagine it as a bit boring, but curling will be something great to play.

bob sledge - ts - i was aged four and had my first skiis and what did i with them? i was racing down the sledge parcour. i was finished man - totally, i remember that i cried hard certain times but i didn't gave up until i reached the station. and it was chaos, everybody thought i got lost, no one could imagine this, so rescue started to search me already in the ravine. mom & dad feared i'm dead or at least injured. (plain 1970, great!)

if "bob sledge" on the inty means racing down the channel with skiis then i'm in.

COOL RUNNINGS!

my friends.

• Like 1