IGNORED

FS: SEGA Nomad, Mega Everdrive X7, VIC-20 lot

zetastrike

For an item like this why not offer fist class? It's half as much or more and usually just as fast.

Depends on the package I'm sure. I just had someone ship their 5200 to me via 1st class back in December. It cost them about $26 to send it just one state away. I sent it back via priority mail and it was only $21.50. They got it a day faster and it cost me less to ship it back using priority. Oh..and I used the exact same box it originally shipped to me in to send it back. So I'm still confused I guess on which way is best sometimes?

Depends on the package I'm sure. I just had someone ship their 5200 to me via 1st class back in December. It cost them about $26 to send it just one state away. I sent it back via priority mail and it was only $21.50. They got it a day faster and it cost me less to ship it back using priority. Oh..and I used the exact same box it originally shipped to me in to send it back. So I'm still confused I guess on which way is best sometimes?

No, First class is maximum 15.999 ounces. If at a retail location then it is max 13 ounces. Maybe you are talking about First Class international which is a completely different service. At any rate max cost for first class is $4.94 online price w/dc.

I just know what the USPS sticker said on the package when I got it and went I sent it out. I expected it to cost me more since I sent it out at the end of January vs when it was sent to me back in December. It cost the customer $26 to send it to me and took about 3 - 4 days and only cost me Just over $21 to send it back and they got it in 2 days. And and I know I read Parcel rate or something like that on the sticker. They did not send it priority, but apparently if they had it would have been a few bucks cheaper for them.

Zeta,

Sorry, didn't mean to derail through thread. I can tell you that I've got an X7 myself and have used it a ton over the last few months I've had it and the only heat I've noticed is from the console itself. The X7 doesn't seem to get any more warm than any of my other carts do. Then again, I'm playing it through a 32x most of the time so the cart is further from the heat within the Genesis and that likely has something to do with it.

Point is, I've never had any issues using it and from what I've read up on this, any possible damage from these flash cards is more likely to burn up the components on the flash carts and not harm the consoles. Consoles kicking out +5, cart's components only want +3.3 so it is the cart that has to compensate. Console could care less honestly. I suppose most would rather risk the console than the cart, but with all the work and mods I've put into my Genesis I feel the opposite.

So for those looking to get an X7 MegaED for a good price here you go! And remember they just added an update a few months back now that adds FM driver sound to SMS games that support it and currently only the X7 can do this. And for me that is really handy because it allows me to play SMS games in FM while using the higher quality video out from my HDretrovision cables. Same cables do NOT work from my SMS itself on my TV. So the X7 is really quite a piece of tech in what you get.

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...