IGNORED

How many original releases are there?

mr_intv

Just lets let it go,

"Just lets let it go..." and then you proceed to pile on further? Total hypocrite move there but at least you added an "lol" or two because that makes it ok... :)

"Otherwise stop trying to slander every person whose opinion you disagree with" This is slander in itself because it's not true,

Not true?

Rev was a bully because he disagreed with you about a poll.

I am a bully because I disagree with you about the 125 figure.

mthompson is a bully for pointing out what a hypocrite you are for your stated love of opinions then saying you don't care what some think.

Lathe26 was a bully because he thought all the fuss over polls was laughable.

Everyone in the Conspiracy Image Poll thread was a bully because they thought the images were funny.

Where does it stop with you? When do you cease with this slandering tactic every time you disagree with someone? When are you going to realize your problem is you?

Run to Albert, sure ill to mom and dad ... lol The only way to stop a bully is to stand up to them yourself.. lol

Or you use the tools provided by the host to stop inappropriate actions from occurring here. But of course you're not going to do that. Because then nothing would happen and you'd be forced to face the fact that no one is bullying you here. You're just acting like a jerk and getting called out on it. That's not bullying, but even if it were that would really just represent a self-fulfilling prophesy on your part.

"Just lets let it go..." and then you proceed to pile on further? Total hypocrite move there but at least you added an "lol" or two because that makes it ok... :)

Not true?

Rev was a bully because he disagreed with you about a poll.

I am a bully because I disagree with you about the 125 figure.

mthompson is a bully for pointing out what a hypocrite you are for your stated love of opinions then saying you don't care what some think.

Lathe26 was a bully because he thought all the fuss over polls was laughable.

Everyone in the Conspiracy Image Poll thread was a bully because they thought the images were funny.

Where does it stop with you? When do you cease with this slandering tactic every time you disagree with someone? When are you going to realize your problem is you?

Or you use the tools provided by the host to stop inappropriate actions from occurring here. But of course you're not going to do that. Because then nothing would happen and you'd be forced to face the fact that no one is bullying you here. You're just acting like a jerk and getting called out on it. That's not bullying, but even if it were that would really just represent a self-fulfilling prophesy on your part.

Wow!! The insult's keep coming and the Bullying continues. Keep going your actions and post's just keep showing the truth..

now your bringing everone else in just like Bullies do...

Edited by m-crew

You don't? Dude, you're like a scratched record. Over and over and over again, in this thread and others, directed at myself and other members. You really don't see your own logical fallacies do you?

You just Keep going and keep trying to bring others into your bulling , your insults keep coming and are only adding more and more proof.

You are a Big Bully That doesn't know when to quit and let things be. Im sure you will come up with more insults directed at me.

Cheers

Edited by m-crew

For a minute I thought the more modern game: Bully, was getting ported to the intellivision. What was thread about again? Oh yea, the 200+ original releases/games/variants/region only releases/whatever/who gives a f$&@ anymore? I was always 126 releases but 125 games kinda guy, I am questioning that somewhat now that I understand how Intv was able to re release Pacman, but I understand all of the scenarios put forth. I dont think there is really a right or wrong answer, its kind of like our own intellivision bible.....and how many interpretations of the bible is there? ??

You just Keep going and keep trying to bring others into your bulling , your insults keep coming and are only adding more and more proof.

You are a Big Bully That doesn't know when to quit and let things be. Im sure you will come up with more insults directed at me.

Cheers

Fine, you win. Give me your lunch money already!

For a minute I thought the more modern game: Bully, was getting ported to the intellivision. What was thread about again? Oh yea, the 200+ original releases/games/variants/region only releases/whatever/who gives a f$&@ anymore? I was always 126 releases but 125 games kinda guy, I am questioning that somewhat now that I understand how Intv was able to re release Pacman, but I understand all of the scenarios put forth. I dont think there is really a right or wrong answer, its kind of like our own intellivision bible.....and how many interpretations of the bible is there?

Hey... don't you start or I'll steal your lunch as well!

Ok, so you may have some history here but is this the place to air your problems?

Not sure in your country but professional help works in mine.

This insults just keep coming , and now another has joined into this.

And once again a single person has been singled out.

• Like 1

This insults just keep coming , and now another has joined into this.

And once again a single person has been singled out.

Chill out friend. Does the number of original releases really cause that much stress if people do not agree?

After all it is just a number and nothing more.

• Like 2

Don't we see the old Golf title screen for a split second when it starts up, though? I thought that was cited as evidence at some point by someone knowledgeable...

I think you'll briefly see a boilerplate title screen for pretty much any game when you watch really closely. I think the MTE-201 might show as BASEBALL for example.

I think you'll briefly see a boilerplate title screen for pretty much any game when you watch really closely. I think the MTE-201 might show as BASEBALL for example.

I actually never noticed this. I'll have to pay more attention during a game start up next time.

Does this happen on any version of Intellivision console? I generally play on a II.