IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 5 ~ Frostbite

Vocelli

My recent Frostbite gameplay footage (Game 1 on Stella) was provided during Activision Patches Summer Quest on July 3rd, 2015, just to give a frame of reference

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/239177-activision-patches-difficulty-2015-summer-quest/?p=3270420

And after this, I posted my 575,070-point score at HighScore.com

http://highscore.com/scores/Atari2600Emulated/Frostbite/29677

I am astounded at everyone's scores for these two games - great job, HSC players!. But personally, I'd rather be buried under an avalanche than play either one of these f#*!ing wintery games ever again. I'm gonna' go play some California Games just to get some warmth back in my extremities.

Frostbite: 17680

post-56474-0-27303800-1518985170_thumb.png

Skiing Game 7: 0:29.89

post-56474-0-90331000-1518985174_thumb.png

• Like 1

I didn't have much time to play this week. I only had a little before the deadline, so I just posted a few scores to stay on the board. I never played Frostbite before. I definitely want to revisit it and practice some more. I need to stop being so anxious and slow it down a bit! It is a good game and a worthy part of the Activision legacy on the 2600.

post-40283-0-58393400-1519014907_thumb.jpg

post-40283-0-53140600-1519014926_thumb.jpg

Turns out I was playing with the difficulty switches at A instead of B. I forgot that Stella starts the switches in that position, and everytime you launch a game

Stella always starts with the switches set at 'B', unless you have specifically set ROM properties to 'A' instead. So this must be something you've done on your system.

Stella always starts with the switches set at 'B', unless you have specifically set ROM properties to 'A' instead. So this must be something you've done on your system.

I thought this was the case, but I wasn't sure I didn't change that in my settings so I said nothing. Thanks for clearing that up.