IGNORED

Microvision replacement screen project - pre-order & purchase here

5-11under

3 minutes ago, 5-11under said:

That'll put you as one of the first to be notified.

For what it's worth, these are scheduled to arrive on Friday, so if I'm able to test a bunch the same day, then notifications on how to purchase will hopefully start Friday or Saturday.

Thanks, just checking. Obviously not in a rush. :)

• Like 1

Well, these have finally arrived. Shipping was very slow. I'm sure some of you have seen the same issues with things you've ordered.

Anyway, next step is to test some of them. I'm busy for a couple of days, so likely I'll start sending PMs with instructions on the weekend.

• Like 3

Okay, the online payment system seems to be working now, and I've new drum and toner for my printer, and my computer that almost died seems to be perfectly fine, so I've started sending PMs to those who have expressed interest in buying one or more of these. So far I've sent PMs to those who have expressed interest before March 8, 2018, although I'll be sending more PMs likely later today. Let me know if I missed your post or PM (prior to March 8, 2018).

As mentioned before, there is no obligation to purchase.

If I run out of parts, I'll buy more.

Once you've bought parts, they're yours to do whatever you want with them, including reselling with or without a system, and whatever price you want. They're yours!

• Like 4

nice to see this coming to fruition, now watch as the price of mildly defective microvisions triples and the working ones start to fall, at this point there is little if any merit to clinging onto the original screens, everything must die eventually but its good to keep things going for as long as possible, its nice to see this relic finally get pushed back from the brink, its one thing if the system is just impossible to repair(looking at you apple), but its something else for the part supply to be the only thing saying that it must die

1 minute ago, SpotAnime said:

Thanks again for your work on this! I placed my order on Sunday but never got emailed an order confirmation. I do have an order number and downloaded the invoice, but wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue. 

Good question. That seems to be fairly common, but I'm not sure if it's 100%, or partial. Feedback is encouraged.

The good news is that I do have all the orders (PayPal e-mails and matching storefront report). I do also have the ability to manually (and maybe automatically) send e-mail updates, so maybe that's what I'll need to do in the future.

Unfortunately, the mailing system in my online store doesn't seem to be working at all.

The good news, is, though, that the rest of the store is working well. For now, to confirm your order, check your PayPal account, which is best anyway.

There might be a bit of delay, but I'll do my best to manually send an e-mail when mailing out the items (until I get it fixed properly).