IGNORED

Intellivision PRGE 2018 attendance and booth

Rev

There's a place a mile from the convention center called Prime Rib & Chocolate Cake, so even if your steak is disappointing there's still cake.

https://primeribcc.com/menu.php

Yep we went there but since I had had a disastrous steak the night before I stupidly ordered a steak instead of prime rib and it was rather weak. The chocolate cake was fantastic though. ???

• Like 2

Yep we went there but since I had had a disastrous steak the night before I stupidly ordered a steak instead of prime rib and it was rather weak. The chocolate cake was fantastic though.

We should of know based on your hair. Dude, change your hair style......

the-can-i-speak-to-a-manager-haircut-140

Never mind steak, y'all need to hit up Stanich's when you're here. Best burgers in the country. Not within walking distance, but about half an hour by public bus, or 15 minutes driving.

For steak, there's RingSide steakhouse, about a 20 minute bus ride away. (On the other side of the river.)

I don't know why, but there aren't any really *GREAT* restaurants within a short walk of the Convention Center. Plenty of "decent" places, but nowhere truly great. The closest truly good places are at least a mile away.

I've only heard great things about the Portland show. Mainly the dealers room is a Shangrila for buying and selling. I have three tentative events on my calendar already for that weekend, so its looks like a slim chance of me getting out there this year. But with 7 months to go, you never know. I'll have to settle for MGC next month this year to get my fill of old games.

I'll await the pics of the fun times had!