IGNORED

ColecoVision Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

It's been more than a year now that Scubbly is down.

After so much time not fixing this issue of "Where I'm gonna sell my ROM files?", I've decided to release the binary file freely of my original game:

Title: ColecoVision Flora and the Ghost Mirror

Author: Daniel Bienvenu

Release Date: December 2012, but cartridges were released in 2013

Info: Inspired by and dedicated to Gabriela Brindusa

As explained in a previous post, this game is filled with personal Easter eggs since it'S all based on what my girlfriend of the time liked: Celtic music, Meditation, Fairies, Jewelry, Horoscope (it's not random placed stars, they are constellations), Living plants, Healing powers, and so on. No wonder this game looks so different than my other games and some "game logic" have sense only if you know her.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fHM-Exl3tJMwGz5m8P4SMmC6JdT0lJGH/view?usp=sharing

*BONUS QUESTION*

The game ends with a happy ending, everyone is dancing, with a message about being the first Flora game.

What's your opinion about what should be the sequel to this game?

• Like 11

• 1 year later...

Thanks very much for releasing the ROM!! This is super generous of you, and I shall enjoy playing the game immensely! Any hints on what specific Easter Eggs we should be looking for, or (GASP!) any cheats worth knowing about!?

I agree, the sequel should start with the pretense of happiness, but reveal some Dark Force (tm) at work, which should unfold as the gameplay progresses toward the end of eliminating that darkness. That's an immortal theme which works.