IGNORED

FS: Raspberry Pi 3 Retropie with controller, 5V 3A PSU, HDMI, 64GB, *SOLD*

eightbit

Complete RetroPie setup based on the Raspberry Pi 3. Here's what you get:

1. Raspberry Pi 3 in high quality case with aluminum heatsinks pre-installed
2. 64GB Samsung EVO microSDXC card with RetroPie pre configured and ready to go (emulators, Kodi, more)
3. iBuffalo SNES style controller (this is one of the best in my opinion)
4. 5V 3A power supply with removable USB cable that includes a power on/off switch
5. High quality 6FT HDMI cable (1080P)

Just plug it in and turn it on. It is ready to go. $130 shipped via priority mail takes it. If you buy it today you'll have it just in time for the weekend ;)

******SOLD!!!!!*****

post-21417-0-42316000-1518579828_thumb.jpg

post-21417-0-58652900-1518579839_thumb.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2

pi 3 - 48 bucks including shipping

sd card - 50 bucks

controller - 16 bucks

power supply- 10 bucks (or more for a decent one)

so your already at 125 ish before futzing around with retropie, and getting a case (and a hdmi lead but)

which is one of the problems with the pi, that 35$ computer is useless until you start dropping bills for the stuff you need to get it working

Pi3 kit - $50 shipped from Amazon which includes a case and power supply

64GB micro SD - $20 shipped

controller and HDMI cable - unsure but most people have a PS3 or 360 controller and HDMI cable around

RetroPie - free

Again, not trying to thread-crap - just a bit of sticker shock since I just put one together myself during the holidays. They are a lot of fun and I hope it finds a good home. glwts!

No, you are exactly trying to crap on the thread. But I will really break it down for you anyway. I don't purchase "kits" as they do not generally include the quality parts I need:

1. Pi 3 - $35

2. 5V 3A PSU with switch - $10

3. Buffalo controller - $15

4. 64GB Sandisk EVO microSDXC - $22

5. 6FT gold plated HDMI cable - $6

6. Case - $10

That's $98 total. Plus shipping included (priority mail) at $13.65 (medium flat rate box) is $111.65.

I don't even want to mention the incredible amount of time invested into configuring the software so that everything "just works". Yep, you can download it for free. So, go and pay $98 and do it yourself. Some people can, but some people do not want to be bothered. And at the end of the day I make $28.35 (and that is if I am paid via F&F payment...sometimes people do not want to pay this way and I eat the fees as well).

So before you start breaking down costs to me realize that these are being put together as a service for the community and to help me give my kids some lunch money each week.

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 4