IGNORED

Dorsett: WORKING WITH FRACTIONS MF

luckybuck

2 minutes ago, luckybuck said:

From where? I have gone through all manuals, lists, pricelists etc. of the Dorsett and Atari program, never come to these titles...

Me? From the flyer I posted at 

As for AtariMania;s claim of AR and TT, I'd like to see those in print somewhere.

Kevin

Edited by Savetz

If you look at the Big Box there is a couple of reference id's on them and also on the cassette themselves...

there were also addendum lists for tapes coming out later in the year

for example look at math tapes

on the left is

Mr and the cassette number corresponding to the lesson with it but on right side is the the M200 series (a)...

Edited by _The Doctor__

I was going to say "no exact source, I had this on hand-written notes from years ago" but just found this:

https://archive.org/details/dorsettcoursewarecatalog

Additionally, both Basic Army Skills and Reading Development - K-1 (as a set of 30 programs) are listed in The Software Catalog - Summer 1985 published by Elsevier.

About 99% sure there's a demo cassette as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't check with Kay and don't want to tread on his toes as he's the one doing the interviews of the big guys.

I have MANY names of former programmers, owners... but have not done much yet. I'm all for sharing information, getting in touch with these people, maybe having some sort of group where everything is centralized but this would need to be done properly and seriously. As I said, I don't want to step on anybody's territory so maybe it's just a matter of having people speak up if they're interested in this larger project?