IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 6 ~ Gold Medal Pick

Vocelli

@spriggamortis I just zoned out listening to a speech I've been meaning to listen to. When it was over I was right at 200k and thought to stop, but I figured it would be fun to get 20k more so I would be 100k over the next score I could remember at the time. Had I not done that, I would have only had the highest score for the 5 min between my post, and Toilettunes posting a 201k. I feel real bad for a Toilet for the first time in a while (a few days if I'm really honest :D ).

• Like 3

Maybe I missed it, but are points awarded for anything other than top score in Space Chase?

I assumed the scoring was the same as usual - top gets 25, and lower scores get less. Space Jockey is worded the same way:

Space Jockey Game 1: A/A and Bonus Scores

Top Score will get 25 Pts ~ Max score for this game will be 20k and 6 lives.

Spacechase Game 1:A/A

Top Score will get 25 Pts ~ Max score for this game will be 95k

• Like 1

Spacechase. It gets interesting if you can stay awake to get past 10K. I was hoping for new enemies after 20K, but no dice. It's very easy to lose all 3 lives in quick succession once that 5th alien shows up. This is more fun than Space Jockey, but that's not saying much

post-409-0-57175900-1519170703_thumb.png

So, the premise of Space Jockey is that I'm a big alien d-bag with a spaceship who has nothing better to do but to fly to Earth and blow up houses, trees and hot air balloons. My technology is so vastly superior to the Earthlings (prop planes and tanks - seriously?) that I all I do is smoke cigarettes with one hand and casually tap my fire button with the other - all done with an air of blasé indifference. Yawn. Earth is so tedious.

I was going to go for the bonus points, but this game makes me feel bad about myself.

Space Jockey: 20155

post-56474-0-77129300-1519248543_thumb.png

But this game I actually enjoyed enough to want to play again and get better at.

Spacechase: 15950

post-56474-0-12288400-1519248545_thumb.png

Space Jockey: 31,330

I had intended to go for 40,000 but at some point I found myself beset with apathy.

post-34560-0-96750100-1519254935.png

Unfortunately my camera wasn't set up to see the 6 lives so I don't know, this may fall below the 25pts mark.

Spacechase: 11,375

post-34560-0-27878500-1519255028.png

I like Spacechase when I'm in the mood for a crappy game. I think they wanted to make Exerion but gave up early on.

@karokoenig -- I have that Time Race on the left!

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 1