IGNORED

Astro Invader coming soon for the Intellivision

retroillucid

Especially with that God-awful GSP. Worst thing eBay ever did.

That is the biggest problem really. Too many sellers do not know it's usually FAR cheaper to ship internationally from their own post office. The GSP is either glitched or an outright scam.

• Like 2

That is the biggest problem really. Too many sellers do not know it's usually FAR cheaper to ship internationally from their own post office. The GSP is either glitched or an outright scam.

Ebay's global shipping program pays the Canadian government the sales tax that is owed. So it's not as big a scam as you think.

Ebay's global shipping program pays the Canadian government the sales tax that is owed. So it's not as big a scam as you think.

Cant say I totally agree with this. I have received literally thousands of items over the last twenty years from out of country and Customs Canada usually doesnt seem to care about collecting these taxes, (even though they are owed them), and yet, with GSP I am assured of paying them.

When items come via regular USPS they rarely, if ever, bother collecting. FedEx and UPS are the same unfortunately, as I just received my overlays from IP and had to pay a $10 handling fee for them to collect $6 in PST and GST on a $45-50 item, which Im 100% certain they would not have bothered with had the items come via regular USPS.

We regularly cross the border and often declare hundreds of dollars in purchases and maybe 1 out of 100 times they ask us to pay duty. Their biggest priority is drugs and guns not surprisingly.

• Like 4

Reading these messages I think this is a conspiration to keep this thread high :P

And don't go telling me you're not financed by martians :dunce: we all know area 51 exists :dunce:

It may exist as a area but it's doubtful there are any alien remains there.

• Like 1

Reading these messages I think this is a conspiration to keep this thread high :P

And don't go telling me you're not financed by martians :dunce: we all know area 51 exists :dunce:

Soon in Canada, it will be a legal right to be high, and we already have a Martian. Hes running our Country.. ;)

• Like 1

I was just wondering now that two box colours are offered in the pre-order. (Recent News Letter)

What is the default colour for people who already placed an order from last news letter.

Looking forward to receiving this game.

Cheers

• Like 1

I was just wondering now that two box colours are offered in the pre-order. (Recent News Letter)

What is the default colour for people who already placed an order from last news letter.

Looking forward to receiving this game.

Cheers

Yes, please. I would also like this information.

The default color is purple

The other one is a variant

• Like 1