IGNORED

Round 9 will be delayed

Ignorama

As you can see in the title, there will be a short delay for round 9 of this season. The reason is: I am on a two week vacation and can not do anything for the HSC, so I can not make a new thread, nor count any scores or any stuff like that. I am sorry about that. Round 8 will be as scheduled from 26th of Fenruary to 11th of March. After that there will be a break for two weeks, so round 9 will start on 26th of March. I hope that I will be able to make a poll for the 9th round from my vacation, but I can not promise it. If I can not the 2nd place from the voting for round 8 will be the game for the 9th round.

I am sorry about that, but I hope this will not be a big problem for anyone.

Edited by Ignorama

As you can see in the title, there will be a short delay for round 9 of this season. The reason is: I am on a two week vacation and can not do anything for the HSC, so I can not make a new thread, nor count any scores or any stuff like that. I am sorry about that. Round 8 will be as scheduled from 26th of Fenruary to 11th of March. After that there will be a break for two weeks, so round 9 will start on 26th of March. I hope that I will be able to make a poll for the 9th round from my vacation, but I can not promise it. If I can not the 2nd place from the voting for round 8 will be the game for the 9th round.

I am sorry about that, but I hope this will not be a big problem for anyone.

All Good Ignorama,

Enjoy your vacation and forget about everything else...

Cheers Brother

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Question for everyone's , Since we are having a two week official March Break until round 9 starts.

Who's into having a game to play for a March Break Fun Game.

Make it an Arcade Intellivision Port game.

Suggestions like

Frogger

Dig Dug

Lock N Chase

DKjr

Any other Suggestions ? Who would be in this until our next round starts.

Just post our scores here.

lets do up level 4..... :)

Then level four it is... :) cars, trucks, snakes, otters ,crocs ... poor little frogger your journey will be treacherous but you may get "Lucky" on the way... lol

Sounds good, just got home may try a game or two..

I just had a game going that would have beat my previous score and then my screen went black and the game died on me. I could have cried. LOL, I hit reset and everything is back to normal.....whhhhyyyyyyyyy?! LOL

That sucks for sure, the frog got confused... lol