IGNORED

Famiclone that looks like an XBOX

TPR

I've been collecting a bunch of different Famiclones recently, but this one in the shape of an XBOX might be my current favorite! lol

Spoiler alert! It's crap. But really I think I collect them just because they "exist" and not really because they are anything I intend to use on a regular basis. They are just funny to me! :grin:

• Like 2

I got this one about 15 or 16 years ago...The controllers are even chintzier and cheaper than the one's pictured on the box if you can believe that haha...Thankfully I've got an adapter so I can play using PS2 controls,...I like to plug in my HORI Real Arcade Pro Stick for this :) Also there's no Built In games despite what the box says ("Special new build in games challenge your power" haha),..And I had to tape the lid back on when the hinges broke ...

25540w2.jpg

ktboi.jpg

156fm6f.jpg

I used to really enjoy collecting them. I have a white PS1 looking one too but it will only play these awful built in tile games, IIRC, it has a white with green buttons version of this same exact controller ...It has a Famicom slot , but maybe it needs soldered again or something to work. I think I got it to work a few seconds by holding the cart in with extreme pressure...So yeah the "quality" can be pretty bad...But when they quit working, You can use them for target practice ;)

I've been collecting a bunch of different Famiclones recently, but this one in the shape of an XBOX might be my current favorite! lol

Spoiler alert! It's crap. But really I think I collect them just because they "exist" and not really because they are anything I intend to use on a regular basis. They are just funny to me! :grin:

I actually saw one of these in goodwill today, with a 59.99 price tag, right next to an original xbox with a broken case for 49.99 in their front case (asshats)

• Like 1