IGNORED

Intellivision Revolution - Mystery Game?

ArcadeJunkie

Sooooo... The temptation was too much for me with the recent email from Intellivision Revolution and I just had to snag a copy of the "Mystery" game being sold. Anyone else take a gamble and grab one? Got any speculations on just what the heck it could be? I don't know if I can take a 4-6 week wait to find out :P

Just in case anyone else is curious... http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/mystery

I have not seen this on AA so I went to his website but nothing there. Where did you order this from? I should have read a little closer, it was an email invite. No need to answer where you got it.

You can just sign up for Revs newsletter Hank and youll receive the email. ??

Sooooo... The temptation was too much for me with the recent email from Intellivision Revolution and I just had to snag a copy of the "Mystery" game being sold. Anyone else take a gamble and grab one? Got any speculations on just what the heck it could be? I don't know if I can take a 4-6 week wait to find out :P

Could we not get any clues what this game is?