IGNORED

What Are You Playing Today?

DoctorSpuds

I AM playing 2600... Demon Attack, Haunted House and Superman so far tonight.

Plus I gotta check on my Seaman (well, there are still 2 Gillmen yet, but the Seaman is coming; my first one died while still just a Seaman, I had things to attend to, hopefully this fella lives longer...)

Edited by Torr

I was thinking of going out to the garage and trying Oink!... A recent acquisition. I got that game recently with some hesitation I admit, but considering the unusual novelty of it and cartoonish theme... How could this not be a thing in the collection?

Also like it suggests slightly in Torr's sig... This might be an aversion due to how Oink! is Breakout in reverse. Hence a slight conflict with my name.

@Torr... Yay Seaman swept through my workplace a few months ago. Keep the torch lit on that surreal weirdness!

I'm gonna play another round of Crue Ball on the Sega Genesis before be

Yeah Crue ball is good but in my opinion Dragons Revenge on Genesis is a little bit better, I like them both but i'm leaning towards Dragons Revenge as my favorite Pinball game on Genesis

• Like 1

Yeah Crue ball is good but in my opinion Dragons Revenge on Genesis is a little bit better, I like them both but i'm leaning towards Dragons Revenge as my favorite Pinball game on Genesis

Me too!

I'd played Devil's Crush recently on Turbografx though, so thought I'd mix it up.