IGNORED

Atari 2600 tactile switch modded joysticks.

icemanxp300

$25 each shipped.

Just tossing these out here if anyone is interested.

I remove the plastic and metal domes, clean the board, mount the tactile switches precisely for proper click, and modify the plastic joystick and fire button for proper click.

Not sure how many I can do, 5-10 or so. I have to go through what I have. I just got more tactile switches in today.

post-25078-0-61375600-1519964345_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Would post to the UK? :)

I think I can make an exception for established AA members. Shipping would be more though. I will have to weight again but I think they are over 8 ounces. I think shipping is going to be like $22 extra. but you could likely buy more than one for that same shipping cost, I believe it cost the same for 9 ounces to 2lbs.

• Like 1

Does it still use the original plastic core?

Yes everything is used. The only thing that gets removed are the domes and plastic holding them down. The inner plastic core has to be grinded down on the points that would normally press against the domes as the tactile switches sit higher than the domes do.

I think I can make an exception for established AA members. Shipping would be more though. I will have to weight again but I think they are over 8 ounces. I think shipping is going to be like $22 extra. but you could likely buy more than one for that same shipping cost, I believe it cost the same for 9 ounces to 2lbs.

That'd be nice of you. Unfortunately, the postage is pretty high. If you do make more and have them next pay day (beginning of March), I'd be happy to take one (or two if my partner doesn't kill me!). :)