IGNORED

WTB - Basic Fun Pac-Man Mini Arcade Boxed version and more

King_Salamon

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some items that are not hard to find if you live in the US... but as I am in Canada, they are not sold here so they are VERY HARD to find for me. lol

If you have one of these, contact me and we can arrange something. As I said, I'm in Canada and I'm fine with paying for the shipping costs. I just had someone send me one of the Arcade Minis and it was $16 US to ship it by itself... I know I have a sickness but I can't get enough of these things! lol

If you have other mini arcade types of items that you want to sell, let me know what you have.

post-6245-0-09547600-1520094199_thumb.jpg

Please note, this is #1 in the series, not #7. I have #7 and I am looking for #1 complete in the box. It can be used as long as it still looks good (I will be playing them but I want them to look good on a shelf etc too!)

If you have the PacMan #1 and want to make a few extra dollars easy, I'll pay for the Asteroids which is Basic Fun Boxed Unit #5 (They are $19.87 at WalMart and even cheaper as I've seen them on clearance at some stores). But only if you have the Pac-Man. I passed up on picking this up a month ago and if I can get a PacMan, then I'd pick this one up too. Anyway, let me know.

post-6245-0-61958600-1520094213_thumb.jpg

Got this one! Thanks!

New additions to the list are My Arcade game units. I'm interested in the following:

Heavy Barrel

Caveman Ninja

Galaga

Again, if you have something else of interest, let me know. I haven't gotten into the Super Impulse Tiny Arcades as I think they may be too small but maybe I'll get those as well... let me know what ya got!

Have a great day everyone and thanks for reading!

Edited by King_Salamon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I plan on buying some My Arcade Galaga and Dig Dug units from Walmart for DIP switch modding in the near future. These will be opened up and have DIP switches instaled on the back panel to access hidden games. Cheaper than buying them all... :P

My local Walmart is stocked full of Tiny Arcades $12.88 USD +tax (Galaxian, Pacman, Ms Pacman, Space Invaders) and the larger My Arcades $24.88 USD +tax (Pacman, Galaga, Dig Dug, Burgertime, Karate Champ, Bad Dudes). No sign of Heavy Barrel or Caveman Ninja yet. I unfortunately have not seen any Basic Fun / Bridge Direct units at retail recently.

If you need any of the above mentioned mini arcades new in box, feel free to send me a pm and we'll work something out.

This is the LCD screen one you're after correct? I can check my local walmart to see if they still have some.

It is the LCD one I am looking for... I know there are two version of it out there. They both have the exact same mini cade unit inside but one has the WalMart box and every other store sells it with a bubble pack. I'm looking for the boxed one as shown in the photo. If you have the boxed one, I'm interested. Let me know.

Hi. I plan on buying some My Arcade Galaga and Dig Dug units from Walmart for DIP switch modding in the near future. These will be opened up and have DIP switches instaled on the back panel to access hidden games. Cheaper than buying them all... :P

My local Walmart is stocked full of Tiny Arcades $12.88 USD +tax (Galaxian, Pacman, Ms Pacman, Space Invaders) and the larger My Arcades $24.88 USD +tax (Pacman, Galaga, Dig Dug, Burgertime, Karate Champ, Bad Dudes). No sign of Heavy Barrel or Caveman Ninja yet. I unfortunately have not seen any Basic Fun / Bridge Direct units at retail recently.

If you need any of the above mentioned mini arcades new in box, feel free to send me a pm and we'll work something out.

I believe the Canadian WalMarts should have the Galaga/PacMan/DigDug units this week (they had a June 8th release date online). If I can't find them next time I go there, I might be asking you about those.

As for the Tiny Arcades... the local WalMart stocked up on them when I was there a week or so ago and I picked up what I didn't have (loving Ms PacMan!). While they were $25 Canadian, they are about what it would cost to have them shipped.

Seems like I need to order the Caveman Ninja and Heavy Barrel direct from MyArcade.

I'll get back to you on the new MyArcades... thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

It is the LCD one I am looking for... I know there are two version of it out there. They both have the exact same mini cade unit inside but one has the WalMart box and every other store sells it with a bubble pack. I'm looking for the boxed one as shown in the photo. If you have the boxed one, I'm interested. Let me know.

I checked a couple times and Walmart has none left in my City.