VOL2.dsk

VOL3.dsk

VOL4.dsk

VOL5.dsk

VOL6.dsk

VOL7.dsk

VOL8.dsk

VOL9.dsk

For these to work properly on your nanoPEB they must be installed as shown VOL1 thru VOL9.

VOL1 is my system disk and BOOT loads the disk selections.

Once you have made a selection from BOOT, The system will mount the proper VOL and execute the LOAD file contained therein. once finished playing, the system will go back to VOL1 in dsk slot 1.

I think it works great!

Edited by sparkdrummer
  • Like 6

attachicon.gifVOL1.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL2.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL3.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL4.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL5.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL6.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL7.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL8.dsk

attachicon.gifVOL9.dsk

For these to work properly on your nanoPEB they must be installed as shown VOL1 thru VOL9.

VOL1 is my system disk and BOOT loads the disk selections.

Once you have made a selection from BOOT, The system will mount the proper VOL and execute the LOAD file contained therein. once finished playing, the system will go back to VOL1 in dsk slot 1.

I think it works great!

Thank you very much. This is what I want. I will have a deeper look to the BOOT Routine to make my own menue.

I no longer have a Nano-PEB, but I wonder how many man-hours it took to setup and arrange all that? Pretty impressive bit of work there Sparky!

This is such an awesome post that I also decided to link your post from my blog entry in the Nano-PEB.

Edited by --- Ω ---

it ain't nothing but a thang. I have been and will always be a user. I believe with the advent of XMOUNT a user could set up BOOT to bring in an endless stream of menus using [ (GET) and ] (PUT) to increase the productivity of our little 'puter. I already use those two things on my main system for PagePro and artwork (MENU_ART), Word processing (MENU_WP), XB utility (MENU_XBU), etc. Using these two things makes the nanoPEB much more powerful and useful.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I am having issues to get the Mechatronic 80 Column card to work with the NanoPeb

(both individually work all okay when I test it on another system. Also I checked different

type of CRU settings).

I can open TI-Basic (but have a blank screen, the button the Mechatronic 80 does not work with NanoPeb inserted,

without nanopeb it works to get the TI-Basic screen. I guess something todo with the graphic mode. I can run a program

you can see the screen go green)

Extended Basic - same problem

In Disk Utilities, I can only list DSK2 and DSK3, but it hangs on DSK1

Video: 

Does someone know what the 2x jumpers do on the NanoPeb?

https://www.nanopeb.com/downloads/nanoPEB/docs/nanoPEB-SIO_V1.pdf

I indicated the jumpers here in yellow  (I only have the top jumper on my NanoPeb, but it seems to work normally)

Jumpers.thumb.jpg.83dca69d30bf993ea56572682db33d2a.jpg

On 6/30/2019 at 5:02 AM, globeron said:

I am having issues to get the Mechatronic 80 Column card to work with the NanoPeb

(both individually work all okay when I test it on another system. Also I checked different

type of CRU settings).

I can open TI-Basic (but have a blank screen, the button the Mechatronic 80 does not work with NanoPeb inserted,

without nanopeb it works to get the TI-Basic screen. I guess something todo with the graphic mode. I can run a program

you can see the screen go green)

Extended Basic - same problem

In Disk Utilities, I can only list DSK2 and DSK3, but it hangs on DSK1

Video: 

Does someone know what the 2x jumpers do on the NanoPeb?

https://www.nanopeb.com/downloads/nanoPEB/docs/nanoPEB-SIO_V1.pdf

I indicated the jumpers here in yellow  (I only have the top jumper on my NanoPeb, but it seems to work normally)

Jumpers.thumb.jpg.83dca69d30bf993ea56572682db33d2a.jpg

they don't do anything. don't change any settings if you want your nanopeb to function..  

likely the DSR is the compatibility issue, and you will need to discuss it with the manufacturer..  http://nanopeb.com is his website. pretty much nobody else can help you as he hasn't released any information to the community..  when i had the f18a issue (where the f18a reset vdp ram AFTER the nanoPEB had used it for something, because it's a smidge slower to reset than the 9918a..) i had to contact him and he fixed his DSR to delay a few more milliseconds to wait for the f18a to do it's thing first. 

Greg 

Greg

I still need to have one of my NANOs fixed. I separated the flash card board and tried it with another NANO and it was fine, but the other part of the NANO chkd out bad. It went South after connecting to a speech synth...so I learned to not do that again as I have 2 that work perfect. 

I need to see if he'd fix the one bad one..

8 minutes ago, GDMike said:

I still need to have one of my NANOs fixed. I separated the flash card board and tried it with another NANO and it was fine, but the other part of the NANO chkd out bad. It went South after connecting to a speech synth...so I learned to not do that again as I have 2 that work perfect. 

I need to see if he'd fix the one bad one..

sounds like you should also check that speech synth for voltage on pins that arent supposed to have voltage.. 

Greg

• Like 1

I put it away, but I did use it to see if it would work when I got it and it worked in xb and forth. I haven't tried it anywhere else...now I'm synth shocked...(don't want to use any around anything)..lol 

I guess I could chk voltage to verify the ss. But still, I ain't connecting to NPEB!

But good idea Greg. Thx