IGNORED

Serial cable/adapter options for UDS-10?

jmazzy

A couple of years ago, I referenced Omega's article for BBS/Internet connectivity for the TI via a UDS-10 device. Time and lack of a proper serial connection have kept me from further pursing this, but I'd still love to make it work.

So quick question: can anyone provide a link/lead to a proper serial cable/adapter? I'd be interested in buying a pre-configured adapter/cable/jumper box, too, if it that even exists.

I've already configured the UDS-10 based on Omega's instructions. I just need the proper physical serial connection between the TI and the UDS-10. (BTW, I've already tried re-soldering a single straight-though serial cable...it was time consuming and not at all easy to manipulate. And it also doesn't work. So I'm aiming for something a bit more straight-forward and easy.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and if there are any newer/better methods for TI connectivity available at this point, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Thanks, Greg.

Can you confirm the genders on this jumper box adapter? I need a DB25 straight-through cable in addition to the jumper box so just wondering whether that cable needs to be M/M or M/F.

I notice you offer a M/F DB25 straight-through cable on your site. I'll order that, too, if the jumper box is M/M. (If it's not, no worries. I'm sure I can find a M/M straight-through cable on eBay.)

Thanks, Greg.

Can you confirm the genders on this jumper box adapter? I need a DB25 straight-through cable in addition to the jumper box so just wondering whether that cable needs to be M/M or M/F.

I notice you offer a M/F DB25 straight-through cable on your site. I'll order that, too, if the jumper box is M/M. (If it's not, no worries. I'm sure I can find a M/M straight-through cable on eBay.)

I just put m-m cables in stock too. you can order due to weight cables add some to shipping

Greg

I just put m-m cables in stock too. you can order due to weight cables add some to shipping

Greg

I found and ordered a cheap M-M cable just before I saw your last msg. So I'm all set, but thanks again.

Eager to give the jumper box a try!

• 3 weeks later...