IGNORED

Crazy Tank

frankodragon

Here's another game I've been working on titled, Crazy Tank for the Atari 7800.

You're driving in a tank on a basic exercise only until you see bizarre enemies later on. Are you going crazy, or is it something else that's making everything else crazy?

Drive a tank that's always moving forward, but you can control with the joystick moving left and right, and shoot objects using the left trigger button. To make your bullets go higher, hold down the trigger button longer.

You'll start the game with an unlimited supply of ammo and 70 fuel points. Your mission is to shoot as many enemies as you can while avoiding enemy missiles and other enemies that can collide with your tank.

Once in a while, you may see a fort scrolling toward. Touching one will go to another "level" with alternate scenery, ect. You may also see small fuel tanks. Be sure to collect as many as you can as you're going to need them for later on. They'll increase your fuel gauge points (located on the lower right hand of the screen.)

The game ends when your fuel points have been exhausted.*

The longer you survive, the more crazy the enemies get. There are even large enemies lurking somewhere, and will take more than several hits to defeat them.

Your score is displayed at the upper left hand corner of the screen. The score resets to zero when the game ends.

It's rumored a secret "ending" exists in the game. But finding it may make you "crazy."

* While your fuel gauge can show "zero", you may have just one last chance to keep going until the next enemy collision.

post-18158-0-12510700-1520710778_thumb.jpg

post-18158-0-10987600-1520710796_thumb.jpg

post-18158-0-60363400-1520710816_thumb.jpg

post-18158-0-30404200-1520710856_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

My Concerto results;

The a78 rom would just freeze on the first screen of the game after the title screen. Like gambler172 reported.

I tried the bin version. It loaded and I magically found the secret ending immediately. [emoji12]

c1378231702394cf9b460b3064482342.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Concerto results;

The a78 rom would just freeze on the first screen of the game after the title screen. Like gambler172 reported.

I tried the bin version. It loaded and I magically found the secret ending immediately. [emoji12]

c1378231702394cf9b460b3064482342.jpg

Actually, that's a glitch in the Matrix and I fixed that in the real release. But there is yet *another* secret and you'll never find that out. [emoji13]

• Like 2

Actually, I fixed that from happening in the real cart release.

Ok cool. I was like all I did was hit the fire button once and I found the secret room. Lol

Unfortunate that the game won’t really work on my Concerto I would like to give it a try. I guess it’s off to an emulator for now.