IGNORED

5200 Wico w/ Y cable

Red 5

ALL 2600 JOYSTICKS HAVE BEEN SOLD - POST EDITED TO REMOVE SOLD ITEMS

Wico Command Controller for 5200 w/ Y cable. Works great. For some bizarre reason, someone glued the bottom switches in place in 'lock / auto center mode'. That said, why would you ever want to take it out of auto center mode??

$75

post-5270-0-74750400-1520727416_thumb.jpgpost-5270-0-61630400-1520727619_thumb.jpg

Edited by Red 5

I bet you those lock slides on the Wico were glued down for the same reason as one of my wico controllers. Because one side of the lock internally is broken, and so it won't actually stay in the lock position. The controller still works of course, but with this one I have you basically have to live with using it while it flops around up and down since that lock slider won't stay locked. I could see that happening and someones solution to be gluing them in place.

I bet you those lock slides on the Wico were glued down for the same reason as one of my wico controllers. Because one side of the lock internally is broken, and so it won't actually stay in the lock position. The controller still works of course, but with this one I have you basically have to live with using it while it flops around up and down since that lock slider won't stay locked. I could see that happening and someones solution to be gluing them in place.

I think that would be it too. I can't see any reason why anyone would want to use the joystick where it doesn't auto center. All floppy and silly. Seems like a weird function to add to begin with.