IGNORED

Hasbro Game Night 3?

SignGuy81

Was wondering if anyone has tried this? I've seen a review but doesn't answer a question I have which is how can you play clue with your family with this game and keeping your clues secret if it is done on the game? And if you are supposed to jot them down on paper like the actual board game to me that would kinda defeat the purpose though to where you might as well still play the actual board game. That one game though is the reason I was thinking about getting it because I love that game.

PS:

Just thought something like this would be really good if all controllers were like the Wii U and everyone had there own independent touchscreens.

Edited by SignGuy81

Was wondering if anyone has tried this? I've seen a review but doesn't answer a question I have which is how can you play clue with your family with this game and keeping your clues secret if it is done on the game? And if you are supposed to jot them down on paper like the actual board game to me that would kinda defeat the purpose though to where you might as well still play the actual board game. That one game though is the reason I was thinking about getting it because I love that game.

PS:

Just thought something like this would be really good if all controllers were like the Wii U and everyone had there own independent touchscreens.

None of the games are playable, they all pretty much stink except for clue which isn't too bad if a bit slow, the game will tell you to look away from the screen so all players have to close their eyes etc, (if you want to check your check list you have to tell everybody look away when you do it) it's not bad but the animations in the game slow it down and some of the mini games are pretty cheesy.

• Like 1