IGNORED

Homebrew War! Name your top 2 must own Homebrew games

redsteakraw

Great video but what about the Colecovision? So many quality homebrews for that system from Collectorvision, Team Pixelboy and Opcode.

Funny, but I've never seen any Colecovision home-brews out in the wild. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough... Thanks for the heads up!

I'll put more votes in for Toyshop Trouble and Juno First.

Lead only got mentioned once and it is also pretty amazing. Man Goes Down would be my #1 if it was finished.

Dungeon is a little disappointing once you get the hang of it. I wish there was a harder difficulty.

Funny, but I've never seen any Colecovision home-brews out in the wild. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough... Thanks for the heads up!

I don't think I've ever seen a single homebrew for sale in person. If that is what you mean by "the wild."

I only know about them from the internet.

I don't know why but I find Duck Attack extremely compelling. I'm also a huge fan of Super Cobra. Making us pick just two games is brutal. Some of these titles are like apples, oranges and bananas. Impossible to compare.

Duck Attack is far and away my favorite Adventure-style game. Top 10 game for sure.

• 3 months later...

I just ordered Hunchy 2 after trying it for the first time. I was quite impressed with it! It is quite challenging, and a good mix of strategy and platformer action. I also ordered Chetiry for my Tetris-loving girlfriend - I didn't know that the VCS had that good of a Tetris clone.

• Like 3

I just ordered Hunchy 2 after trying it for the first time. I was quite impressed with it! It is quite challenging, and a good mix of strategy and platformer action. I also ordered Chetiry for my Tetris-loving girlfriend - I didn't know that the VCS had that good of a Tetris clone.

Chetiry - your first rocket is better than.............well....................you know:)

Edited by retrogoober
  • Like 1