Sign in to follow this  
ussexplorer

Orange Sticker on Rom Chip Inside Dragon Fire Cart

I was getting around to cleaning up those carts from the list I posted a while back. As stated the Dragon Fire cart was already open. So since the label is shot and the case is dirty than h*ll. I took the screws out to clean the contacts and case. Inside is a standar Imagic board with rom chip. Over the chip is a orange sticker with 01 or 10 in hand writing. Depending how you look at it. I asume it is nothing, but perhaps one of you could shed some light on it.

Thanks,

Josh

I was getting around to cleaning up those carts from the list I posted a while back. As stated the Dragon Fire cart was already open. So since the label is shot and the case is dirty than h*ll. I took the screws out to clean the contacts and case. Inside is a standar Imagic board with rom chip. Over the chip is a orange sticker with 01 or 10 in hand writing. Depending how you look at it.  I asume it is nothing, but perhaps one of you could shed some light on it.

Thanks,

Josh

Thats that rare proto that CPUWiz was telling everyone about! He talked to some programmer and he said it was worth like $500...

LOL Just Kidding :D ... I have no idea what it means.

If all I need to do is put orange stickers on the rom chips. I'll let them go chip. Say 250.00. That is half price. LOL

:)

Laters,

Josh