Sign in to follow this  
hhwolfman

New Haul

I just got back from Good Will and LOL Not really. Some of my latest Purchases from some Great members of AA. Thanks Guys.

post-3065-1054401025_thumb.jpg

If that's a real Condor Attack in the middle, feel free to pick my jaw up off the floor any time now...

I was already impressed when I saw the boxed Strategy X and Crash Dive, but DAMN! :o

Very nice! 8)

Dare I even ask how much that lot set you back? Man, I gots to get a better job!

Thanks everyone. I love this batch I got in. The Tron was Number one on my most wanted list. Now SPY Hunter CIB is most wanted. With Track n field CIB runing close behind. I have both carts so I would take Boxes and Instructions for them Also. Yes Mega that is a real Condor. Scouping chin of ground. LOL. THe batch was a lot, close to a G, But well Worth it. Man I am hooked on this stuff. :D

I just pulled my head out of the wall after looking at your new haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how bad I want a tron 2 pac, plus your 20th centure fox Crash Dive. You have to be flying high right now my friend.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your my new hero.

:o :_( :lust:

I had the Tron two-pack, back in the day. (sigh)

Well, actually, I still have everything except the box. The only one I didn't keep, too.

Any chance of posting pics of the other sides of it? :D

(How come there's no emoticon for "begging"...) ;)

yea my mom made me throw out my tron 2 pack cause the box was too big long ago. i still have everything that came in the box tho, but still myself lust after having it boxed like that. Id like to have those two commavid titles too :)

I officially quit trying to collect 2600, bucause from the pic, all the good scores are gone.

FEH! FEH ON YOU!

J/K :D