IGNORED

(Pics Uploaded) FS: 3D Rubik's Cube (New); Bachelor Party (Complete)

bg2001

Here is a quick summary:

1. In the "Reply to this Topic" editor at the bottom of the thread, click "More Reply Options." This will open a new page with a larger editor window and an "Attach Files" area below.
  2. In the "Attach Files" area, click "Browse", browse your local file system, and select the picture file you wish to upload.
  3. Click "Attach This file" to upload it to the forum. The picture should be listed in the file attachments for your post.
  4. In the editor window, compose your new post in the thread. At the point where you wish to insert the new picture, click the "Add to Post" link next to the picture.
  5. When you are finished with your post, click "Add Reply" (or "Preview Post" to preview it first).
  • Like 2

OK so it appears to me that your "Rubics Cube" is a "Reproduction" of the "3-D Rubiks Cube" prototype since it is marked limited edition and is a small numbered run. This is not the "Retail Version" of Rubik's Cube.

Attached is what a retail "Rubik's Cube" cart looks like. - From my collection. It's basically the same as Atari Video Cube except for the name. I am not an EXPERT by any means but this changes my excitement about this post.

You have a re-production of this.

OK so it appears to me that your "Rubics Cube" is a "Reproduction" of the "3-D Rubiks Cube" prototype since it is marked limited edition and is a small numbered run. This is not the "Retail Version" of Rubik's Cube.

Attached is what a retail "Rubik's Cube" cart looks like. - From my collection. It's basically the same as Atari Video Cube except for the name. I am not an EXPERT by any means but this changes my excitement about this post.

You have a re-production of this.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought this was a homebrew release of a prototype - couldn't find any info about a RC with 3D in the title. Lliterally bought it and put it in a closet around a decade ago.

Edited by bg2001

Thanks for the clarification. I thought this was a homebrew release of a prototype - literally bought it and put it in a closet around a decade ago.

That is what it appears you have. Still kinda cool to me. But it takes is down a few notches on the value scale.